Month Six- Year Four

Kirstie

_______________________________________________

"Avi what is this?" I yell, showing him a photo of texts.

"Shes just a friend Kirstie."

"No she is not! You love her!" I exclaim.

"You know what- whos that guy you were talking with at starbucks?" Avi yells.

"He's the barista damn it! Why would you think I had a thing with a barista?"

"Well maybe because you are a little extra friendly!" I yell.

Little did I know, our nanny, Mellisa walked up next to us.

"Avi- we should do it again sometime." She then kissed him on the cheek.

"Get the hell out of my house right now!" I scream, and shove her into the door, and she runs away. I turn to Avi, who is looking down at Matthew.

"Matthew, could you please go outside?" I ask.

"Yes Mama." He said, and walked into the backyard.

"What in the hell?" I boom.

"Kirsite! We never did it! I swear!"

"How come she kissed you?" I scream, and tears begin to flow.

3rd

______________________

Matthew was in the backyard as he heard his parents screaming. He did not know what they were fighting about, but he saw a little basketball he could entertain himself with, and the only light he had was from the house and the pool.

He threw the ball, and it bounced into the pool. Matthew tried to reach for it, but he fell in! Matthew could not swim, so he then was drowning, and no one could save him.

"Avi! Stop lying!" Kirstie yelled.

Avi turned and looked out the window, and saw Matthew head down in the water.

He sprinted out the backdoor, and Kirstie was furious.

"Get back here- Matthew!" She screamed, and followed Avi.

Avi jumped into the water, and handed him to Kirstie, who started to perform CPR.

"Come on baby!" Kirstie cried.

Avi ran into the house and called 911, and the ambulance was there in two seconds. Kirstie got in it, and Avi drove the car.

Avi arrived about five minutes later than Kirstie, and he hugged her when he saw her.

"He's going to be ok." He reasured her.

Matthew went into surgery, and Kirstie and Avi waited. It was killing them. Then, a doctor came out, and looked at them, and shook his head.

"Matthew- he has passed away. I'm sorry."

Kirstie burst into tears, and Avi stood distraught. He hugged her, and he started crying to, the last time since their wedding day. Kirstie and Avi cried, and cried, mourning the loss of their son.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kaplan." The doctor said, getting their attention.

"It was my fault.." Kirstie said.

"Mrs. Kaplan, its not. He was diganozed with (some disease involving the lungs idk what one is) at birth. He would not live past five, but we never told you. He did not die of drowning, he died of extensive energy use. He was playing with a ball, and pushing himself to hard. He did not die because of you. Just genetics."

Kirstie nodded, feeling relieved. She would never forgive herself because of her son's loss. But, she was also angry because they never told Avi and her.

The doctor let them see his corpse.

The Kaplans walked in together, and held eachother. Matthew was purple, and his face was drained, and pale. Kirstie had not stopped crying for the last half hour.

"Hey baby.." Kirstie started, and was whimpering.

"Is heaven pretty cool? I think it is. We miss you very much- and-" Kirsite then broke down crying again.

"My little boy, I miss you, and I hope it's treating you well. Carry on the Kaplan pride up there buddy, I love you more than you'll ever know. My mom and I miss you."

Avi and Kirstie hugged one last time, and stood next to their son, who was on the next floor.

++++

BABES IM SORRY

BUT MY FANJOY BOX CAME TODAY!!!!!!!