Month Three- Year Two

WE HIT 500 READS HOLY CRAP
THANKS BOOS
Kirstie
==
The nightmares- they are never going away. I'm terrified to fall asleep, and counseling is not helping. I feel bad- because I wake Avi up every night- and he says it's fine. It's not. It's awful. I'm healed externally, not internally. Avi- he still loves me, and I still love him, but if the nightmares keep up, I don't know.

==
I woke up screaming- again.

"Kirstie is ok." He cooed.

"I can't help it.." I trembled.

"I understand. Your traumatized, it's going to be like this." Avi smiled.

"But they aren't going away-" I started- but Avi kissed me.

"Don't worry. Come here." He said.

We both laid back down, and I cuddled into his chest.

"I'll be ok." He cooed.

==
He was right. The nightmares went away after a while- because he cuddled me. I don't know why- but it makes me feel full again.

We've been more intimate lately, and he doesn't let me out of his sight. We are have been working on songs- and are very excited about the upcoming album. We spend most of our time recording, and arranging. Our goal is to have another tour. My goal is to play at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta. It is one of the biggest venues in the USA, and Taylor Swift, Beyoncé and Nick Jonas have played there. I want to- but I feel we aren't big enough. Never big enough. I feel like we are gigantic though.

{SOMETHING FUNNY- A BUG LANDED ON MY BED AND I TRIED SWIPING IT OFF WITH MY SHOE BUT MY SHOE WENT FLYING OUT OF MY HAND}

==
Kirstie
==
I walk through the grocery store- and scroll through my phone. I put Goldfish in the cart- and water. I look through Twitter, until one tweet catches my eye.

"Congrats to Jeremy and Anna on their new baby!"

A tweet about two months earlier said, "Congrats to Jeremy and Tessa on their new baby!"

What..
"Congrats to Jeremy and Jessica on their new baby!"

Then it hits me.
Jeremy believes in polygamy.

All the women where all pictured in one photo- and all seemed happy.

It makes my gag, and I take the saltines, and eat one.

I then pay, and call Avi on the way home.

*CAR SPEAKER*

"Hello?"

"Avi you won't believe what I found on Twitter today."

"What love?"

"Jeremy practices polygamy!"

"Are you serious? That's insane!"

"I know- he has three kids- with three different women. It makes me gag."

"Same. Almost home?"

"Yep. I'm turning onto the road of the apartment now. Bye babe."

"Bye boo."

He hangs up, and I smile. I love that guy, more than he'll ever know.