22. Ehh, Some Teenager.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows at me, giving me the most worried look I'd ever seen.

"Stop giving me that look. I'll be fine." I went in for a hug, and he hugged back tighter than I expected.

"Move out the way!" Sammy pushed Jack aside and gave me a huge hug. I giggled looking at Jack's facial expression.

"Stay safe babe." Sammy smirked.

"Don't call her that." Jack pouted.

I watched as Jack J stood up from the airport chair, using a cane to help him up.

I walked over to him, and gave him a light hug. I don't want to hurt him now that he's off most of his major pain medication.

"Love you." I whispered, holding on to him.

"Love you." He whispered back. I let go of him and looked him in the eye.

Nash patted my back, then gave me a hug. "We'll miss you." He said.

"I'll only be gone for a few days. All is well." I smiled.

"Flight 311, last call." I heard the intercom.

I quickly grabbed my carry on bag and my purple fleece blanket that Jack bought me a few months ago. Before I left to get on the plane, Jack had to give me another kiss. Of course.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled. "Bye guys." I waved to the boys.

"Bye!" They almost all yelled in sync.

I smiled at the flight attendant, then walked on the path to board the airplane. Before I turned the corner, I waved at Jack one last time. People probably think we're one of those extremely mushy couples that can't go anywhere without making out in public and constantly saying I love you, but it's different. Ever since what happened with Cameron in Omaha last year, we've rarely been separated. It's like we don't need space from each other because we're better together. Happier together.

I went to my seating in First Class, and set my little bag under my seat. Usually in First Class, I have a whole row of seats to myself, but a