51. Skittles

Justin's friend drove us back to Justin's house, and now we were in his kitchen eating cereal and laughing over our faces again.

"I'm so ugly." I laughed, looking at my reflection in the big window.

"You're really not." Justin laughed.

"How does this stuff come off?" I pulled at my nose, and it stretched.

"Pull it?" Justin laughed.

I pulled at the synthetic skin and the nose came off, letting my nose breathe properly again. I pulled off more from my forehead and chin, but it seemed a bit sticky. Some of the makeup was in my hair.

"Oh god." Justin said. "It looks even weirder now."

I laughed. "Can I get in your shower? Maybe it'll come off if I wash it all."

"Yeah." Justin nodded. "I'll shower down here." He pulled at his nose too, pulling the skin off. His face looked sticky like mine.

"Can I also borrow some clothes pretty please?" I made a puppy face.

"Yeah, just grab whatever you want." He smiled. "Towels are in the bathroom."

"Thank you!" I said, running up the stairs to his room. I walked into his closet, the size of a bedroom, and looked at all of his shirts hanging up. There were probably like 600 pieces of clothing on the floor, some of them even with tags still. Some of them were kind of weird, like something Adam Sandler would wear, but most of them were nice. I got into the drawers and picked out joggers with a fake money graphic coming out of the zipper pockets. I grabbed a plain red long sleeve shirt, and red socks to match.

Once I got into the shower, I began washing all of my makeup off. The synthetic skin just melted away in the warm water and came right off. Justin has nice face wash too, and I think that's what helped.

I quickly washed my body off, and got the makeup out of the sides of my hair as well. I used some shampoo that smelled like Justin, and the same body wash he uses too.

Once I got out, I dried off, brushed my hair, and got dressed in his clothes. I wasn't wearing my bra, but it wasn't too noticeable in this bulky shirt anyways.

I touched my face, happy that it looked like me again. As fun as it was being an old woman for a couple hours, I like me.

I walked downstairs and saw a freshly showered Justin in the living room on the bean bag, turning on the new episode of American Idol. I smiled and sat down on the couch.

"You look like me." He laughed.

"I smell like you too." I giggled.

"Look, we finally have a new episode." He pointed at the TV.

"Start it up!!!" I grinned.

"Wait, we need food or something." He went to the kitchen, and I followed.

I watched as he opened the pantry, full of things that I'm sure would give me an overload of glucose. He threw me a pack of skittles, and I caught them. He knows I love them.

He grabbed a package too, and opened it up.

"Catch." He held a red skittle in his hand.

I smiled and opened my mouth, ready to catch.

He threw it, but it hit my tooth and fell to the floor. "OW!" I yelled. He laughed, throwing another one.

I caught the purple one perfectly, giving a smile.

"Boom, you got it. Speed round now." Justin began throwing a bunch of skittles, all which were hitting the floor and my cheeks. I caught about 3, but the rest were flying on the floor.

"Stop!" I laughed. He kept throwing them.

"Justin! You bitch!!" I said. He laughed, which always made me laugh. I squinted as he threw them and started coming towards him.

I quickly grabbed his hands so he'd stop, but he slyly moved his arms and tickled me, which made me lose my grip. I couldn't control my laughing, and I snorted- which made him laugh.

"Stop!" I giggled, running to the other side of the kitchen.

"Or what?" He grinned, walking towards me.

"Justin!" I begged.

He got closer, but I didn't move. I grinned as he walked towards me. He got closer and closer, and I stood still.

He stood in front of me with that dumb smile that I'm so used to. I expected him to jump at me and tackle me with tickles again, but he just stood there. I looked at him for a few seconds more, but I couldn't help but lean in for a kiss.

He tasted like skittles. We softly kissed at first, but he pulled away with a huge smile.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I just- I wanted to taste your skittles." I smiled.

"Oh." He squinted, grinning. "Let me taste yours."

He grabbed the back of my neck, and we began kissing again. It was so soft and innocent at first.

As soon as I held the back of his head, I tugged at his hair gently. I could tell it drove him crazy, and he pushed me up against the wall.

It progressively got more aggressive, and his thumb was pushing into my neck a little- which always turned me on. His hands on my back slowly lowered, but he stopped before he touched my butt.

"What?" I asked. I caught my breath.

He scratched his head. "I don't know, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I just-" he stopped.

"You're not! I promise. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Paige." He laughed.

"What?!" I begged.

He looked down at the floor. "Why are you doing this?" He asked.

I watched his worried face, and I fell in love with him all
at
once.

"Well, I like you. A lot. I'm sorry if you don't feel that way about me." I shrugged. I had no problem with being honest with him, although my heart beat was going so hard that it's in my eardrums.

He looked up. "You do?"

I nodded. "Of course I do."

"I thought I was stuck in the depths of the friend zone, like forever." He said.

"You? In the friend zone?" I giggled. "Seems odd."

He shrugged. "If we're being honest about feelings, can I tell you how I feel?"

I nodded. "Well duh."

He laughed again, turning away for a moment.

"Justin!" I said.

"Well, you're my best friend." He said.

"And you're mine." I countered.

"And," he began.

"Aaaaannnd?" I whispered.

"I love you. I really love you. Not just in that friend say that we've always said. God, I actually love you."