Writing Competition Announcement!

Hi guys, again ;)

So while you're all waiting for the sequel and spin offs (I'll discuss more abt in the sequel of HBK) and what not, I think we should have a one shot writing competition to keep you all entertained in the meantime :D Besides, a few of you have asked for more of Jay's POV - so those who feel confident can take him on. One even asked to write about Blubber, that's cool 2. You can enter as many entries as you want and you can write in anyone's POV. You can even change the plot - say Aqueela ending up with someone other than Jay.

Rule number 1, no rules!

Write whatever you want about whoever you want in this story. It can be any of the characters and it can be about anything. I don't want to put a limit on it.

The entry must be entered before 1 November 2015 (need extra time, then drop me a message). I'll announce the winners sometime after that.

You can tag your entry with #HBKComp and mention it in your description that it is a one shot of HBK.

You can also send me your entries via my gmail:

cjustmewattpad@gmail.com

First Place: 

A follow.

I'll dedicate a chapter in the sequel (of your choice) to you :)  

I'll promote one of your stories for five days.

I'll help with anything you might be struggling with (a lot of you ask me for help in your stories, but unfortunately I don't always have the time - so if you win, it's a guarantee that I will help you edit a story or do whatever it is you want me to do).

Second Place:

A follow.

A dedication of a chapter in the sequel to you :)

I'll promote one of your stories for three days.

Third Place:

A follow.

I'll promote one of your stories for day.

I'll mention other entries that came close :)

(: Thanks all :)

Take care Xx

~CJ