Party!

Party!

Hey guys! :)

This is probably my most important announcement so please read all of it. I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

A Moment in Time: A Pause Bonus Chapter is kicking butt on Amazon! More readers means more of us Lawson's Legends. I'm excited to see our family grow bigger and bigger. Here, let's celebrate with a cursor party! ;)

If you still haven't gotten your copy of A Moment in Time: A Pause Bonus Chapter yet, go ahead and get yours on Amazon while it's free

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GNF5K6F/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=blvnpinc-20&linkId=afd6255d92e68c54d953f09130bd4bc9&language=en_US

Speaking of freebies, there are more awaiting you when you sign up on my blog. Go get 'em!  

http://cj-adler.awesomeauthors.org/

As always, thank you, thank you, thank you for always having my back!  :) I'm so grateful to have the best fans in the whole world!!! :D

If you haven't yet, I'd like to ask for your support on these platforms: You can write a review on Goodreads and add the book to your library (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28187375-pause). You can also follow me on Facebook (http://bit.ly/cjadlerFB).

Lastly, I know there's been a lot of confusion with access to the bonus books, my website, and links not working etc. Please go to my Facebook Page IMMEDIATELY. I've explained everything clearly there and I've given links to EVERYTHING. I'm putting my Facebook Page in the external link. If you click on the external link, you'll be taken to my latest Facebook post and you'll have access to everything you need. I've given the links to everything and I've explained everything.

And one last heads-up:

Please get an Amazon account now already so that when we launch the official book, 'Pause', on 30 August 2018 on Amazon, you guys can quickly login and rate the book or leave a review on Amazon (you can put your GoodReads rating/review on Amazon). If the book gets enough ratings and reviews on Amazon when it is launched, it will stand a better chance of getting published as a paperback (hard copy) around the world.

In the meantime, if you do get an Amazon account now or have one already, you can leave a review and rating on the second Bonus book (Jay's POV, A Moment in Time). I'll appreciate it so so so so so soooooooo much :) <3

P.S. Don't forget to click on the external link. My Facebook link is also available on my Wattpad Profile Page and my Wattpad Message Board.  

6 more days until the launch!!! :)

Love you guys! Have an amazing day!

~CJ