Just For You!

Just For Lawson's Legends!

I promise to keep it short ;)

Before we get to the nitty-gritty of it, I just want to say thank you again. You're probably tired of hearing me say this by now, but I can't thank you guys enough for reading and supporting this book in spite of all the other books out there. We're all bookworms here, and you probably know how much this means to me to see my name in print. So I'll say it again and again and again: thank you! You guys are the best! :D I don't just say it, I mean it.

Now, updates!

This book is listed in Goodreads (the world's biggest book catalogue): http://bit.ly/PauseGR (the link is on my Wattpad profile too). Please get on the site and go check it out! :)

You can now write a review on the book, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it. Spread it around like a terrible rash that won't go away! ;) Please tell all your friends. Tell your brothers and your sisters. Tell your cousins. Tell your mom and your dad. Tell your grandparents (Landon would). Tell your pet rock. Tell your imaginary friend. Tell everyone! Tell the world! :D 

I also have a Facebook page: http://bit

I also have a Facebook page: http://bit.ly/cjadlerFB (the link is also available on my Wattpad profile). Please like and follow for more updates and interact with your fellow readers. You can also find me on Instagram and Twitter (links are on my profile) and I'll be adding more details there too. 

That's all for now, guys. Keep your eyes peeled on any of those sites for the next few weeks and join me in the countdown to the book launch!

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers. The last day of submission is on August 15.

P.P.S. I'm trying to respond to all the messages. I will get to you.

P.P.P.S. Thank you in advance if you do decide to do any of the above :)

Love you, guys! Have an awesome day!

~ CJ