Chapter 1: Best Friends Forever

My name is Alexa Rae De Luca and I'm sitting outside a cafe drinking a cappuccino with my best friend. His name is Denis Shaforostov and he means everything to me. We met through YouTube when I accidentally stumbled across his channel above92. We started skyping, which soon turned into late night calls and texts. He has been my best friend ever since and we support each other no matter what.

I am originally from Verona, Italy but now live in Kiev, Ukraine with Denis. I was born in Verona, Italy to an American mother and Italian father. I have two brothers (one older, one younger) and one sister, who is a year younger. My older brother is called Alfonso, but we call him Alfie, my younger brother is called Luca and my sister is called Valentina. I grew up between Verona, Tennessee, California and Texas. I moved to Donetsk when I was 18, I am now 22. I work in a tattoo parlour, and do YouTube in my spare time, which I also get paid for. But that's enough about me.

Denis leaned over the table and showed me something on his phone. It was a picture of me drinking my cappuccino with my Ray Bans on.

"You dickhead" I said in response to his action. He locked his phone, put it on the table in front of him and looked at me. My phone soon beeped with a notification and Denis smiled. Oh no.

Instagram: @denisstoff tagged you in a photo.

"I hate you" I looked him dead in the eye so he knew I was serious.

"No you don't, you could never hate me" he replied, taking a sip of his coffee. He was right, I could never hate him; he means too much to me for me to hate. Bollocks.

That is pretty much our friendship in a nutshell. We are two weirdos, who love music and tattoos.

We finished our coffee and then headed to a art shop. I needed some new art supplies for tattoo designs and art commissions. Denis went straight to the tattoo design books, whereas I went straight to the sketchbooks, pens, pencils and inks.

I picked up a sketchbook, two black sharpies, some faber castell polychromos pencils and some windsor and newton inks. Once I paid I headed back to Denis, who was still looking at the tattoo books, probably getting inspiration for his next tattoo.

"What'ya doing?" I asked as I approached him.

"I want this tattoo" he showed me the book. It was an image of a guitar with a music stave wrapped around it like a ribbon.

"It's a cool tatt" I commented and he just nodded.

We walked back home and made some food. We then sat on the sofa and watched movies whilst eating our dinner. This is what we pretty much do every day.

We are and always will be best friends forever.

So this is the beginning of my Denis Stoff fanfic, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I am writing it.