Chapter 5: Whiskey drinker

I opened the apartment door to be greeted by the stench of alcohol.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm gonna kill him.

I stormed into Denis' room and found him surrounded by Whiskey bottles. He was lying on his bed, smoking a cigarette that was no doubt some form of cannabis. Denis was completely out of it, his face made that evident.

"Hey" he greeted, finally noticing I was standing there. He offered the cigarette to me, but I refused.

"Denis, what the fuck happened?"

"I'm in fucking Los Angeles, I'm having fun Lex"

"By drinking in the day, yeah real fun" sarcasm laced my voice.

"You know what Denis, just don't talk to me until you're sober" and with that I walked out of the room, into my bedroom and shutting the door. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and rang the only person I knew would get thorugh to him.

Dasha

"Hello Alexa" Dasha said.

"Hey Dash, I have a problem"

"What is it?"

"Denis"

"What's he done?"

"He's pissed and high Dash, I don't know what to do"

"Are you sure? That doesn't sound like my Denis"

"I know it doesn't, but believe me it is. Can you ring him, please? Try to talk to him and find out why he's acting like this?"

"Sure" and with that, I ended the call. Dasha would talk sense into him, I hope.

I was editing the photos that I took earlier that day before I was rudely interrupted.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? YOU GET MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND TO RING ME, ASKING WHY I'M ACTING THIS WAY?" Denis shouted.

"When I spoke to her, she was shocked I was even talking about you. This isn't you Denis, you know that. Yes you drink but not during the day. Something's happened and Dasha and I are concerned" I was trying to stay calm, but my blood was boiling. 

"FUCK YOU!" he spat and left the room.

"IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE THIS, I'M GOING TO GO AND STAY WITH MY PARENTS" I screamed. My phone buzzed.

Dasha: I tried x

Yes you did, yes you did.

Denis, why do you have to be a Whiskey drinker?