10) Studying

(Caitlin's POV)
I've been awake all night, the kids are sound asleep, not sure how though. I swear Avi's snoring made the house move a few times. I rolled my eyes and giggled. I was sat in mine and Avi's study, where we go when we want to be alone to think or work. I was in the dark, my blanket wrapped around my shoulders, legs crossed on Avi's big comfy blue chair and scrolling through the Internet. I wasn't sure what I was doing up at 3 am but... I decided to roll with it. At first I was looking at different online lessons I could take, saving a few of the websites I was interested in, onto my favourites. After a while, I knew I didn't need to look any further for online lessons, so I did what any girl would do, and logged into both Tumblr and Pinterest. I used Tumblr to look at news on Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock. Not much news, new Doctor Who trailer, that's about it. On Pinterest I was on a mission. I heard Avi snoring in the background, making me giggle. I tried to hold it back so I wouldn't wake him or our kids up. I was looking at different decoration ideas for weddings on Pinterest when I came across a photo of a woman in a princess style, ball gown wedding dress. Her hair was short, not a pixie cut, and half was slightly longer than the other side. Her hair was bright red and I smiled at my screen. I loved it. Oh but... Avi might not like me with short hair... I heard a grumble from behind me, making me jump and spin around in the chair. Avi was Standing there, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Cait.... What on earth are you doing up at.....-"

"3am" I answered giggling

"Yeah....that..." He walked over to me and sat next to me in the big chair as it had enough room for both of us. The only thing lighting up the room was the light from my laptop. He looked me In the eyes, still only half awake. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me, his smile turning to a frown.

"March your cute little butt to bed" he ordered with an adorable angry voice. I giggled and kissed him on the cheek, and slowly walked to my laptop, turning it off and going to bed. Avi followed me to bed and snuggled under the blankets with me. We faced each other, his hand around my waist, the other drooping over his head into my hair.

"Goodnight beautiful" he mumbled.

"Good morning Avi" I giggled back, feeling him vibrate against me as he lets out a low chuckle.

-Next Morning-

(Avi's POV)

I wake up and see a still sleeping Caitlin in front of me. I kiss her temple and rub my thumb in circles on her hip. Hearing her groan as her eyes flutter open and meet mine.

"Good morning" I mumbled into her neck as I kiss it gently.

"Morning" she whimpered and moaned as she stretched.

I looked her in the eyes once again And smiled, earning a smile back.

"What are the plans for today?" She asked closing her eyes and wiggling her way into my neck. I held her close and sighed.

"Kevin wants to come over today if that's ok with you, just to say hi, see how we're doing. Hang out for a bit" I said looking around our room, my thumb still rubbing in circles on her hips and thighs.

"I'd love that..." She mumbled. I smiled, placing a soft kiss in her hair, inhaling as I do. The fresh smell of Coconut and Almonds made me smile, her hair always smelled amazing.

"Are you sniffing my hair?" She giggled.

"It smells really good" I blushed. I feel like an idiot. She kissed my neck.

"I love you Avriel"

"I love you too baby" I grumbled. My eyes began watering, it's been like this every few days. I just have moments where it hits me, I'm going to marry this woman, this kind hearted woman. And I couldn't be any happier about it. I just want to spend all day laying in bed, cuddling but I knew we had to get up soon before Kevin gets here.

"Honey..." I mumbled into her neck. She nodded.

"We should get up soon..." I told her, rubbing her shoulder gently.

"Ok..." She mumbled into my neck. Kissing it once more and moving her head back so she could look into my eyes again.

"Let's get up" she said, kissing my lips before turning and lifting her curvy....beautiful....delici- ok stop Avi.... She got up.... Ok? And she changed her clothes before leaving our room to tend to the babies. I groaned and got up too, deciding to do the same.