7) Aww!

(Avi's POV)

Me and Jordan walked around looking for what we needed. Town wasnt that crowded today so ther werent a lot of people getting in our way. We passed a few shops that could have had what we needed but we carried on looking. I knew what the shops sign looked like and jordan knew roughly where it was so we carried on walking until we turned a corner and i spotted the sign hanging above the door. There it was. I hit jordans back lightly, smiling as i walked towards the Building. I walked inside, I looked to jordan and smiled again, he smiled back and we walked forward to be greeted by a man.

'Hello, How may I help you?' He asked folding his hands together, he was wearing a uniform that everyone who worked there seemed to be wearing. I smiled at him.

'Yes, uhm I have a reservation under the name "Kaplan"' I said. He held up a finger.

'One sec while i check' He walked to a computer and typed for a while before smiling at me.

'Ah, Mr.Kaplan, she is waiting for you" He smiled again at me, pointing down a set of stairs to where the noise was coming from. Me and Jordan waloked, the white walls and pearl stairs looked amazing, a silver banister on the wall going down. We got down the stairs and i looked forward, there were stacks of silver cages, the noise becoming louder. I looked around for my name, Walking past each cage staring at the tags and looking inside them. Jordan doing the same in the other direction. After about 5 minuets I heard him yell for me. I ran to where he was and he pointed to the cage just by his feet in front of him. I crouched down to the cages level and looked inside. I smiled once i saw what was inside and called over the man from the front desk. He brought keys with him.

'Alright Mr. Kaplan, would you like to come up with me and get her signed out, then have all the papers checked and proofed, then youre free to go' He smiled as he unlocked the cage. My hands were shaking.

'What if Caitlin doesnt like it? What if i chose the wrong one?, i guess ill see when we get back...'

The man opened the cage and motioned for me to get her out, so I reached in with both my hands, and picked it up. Taking her out anhd cradling her in my arms. Im really doing this...Im adopting a puppy for Caitlin. I hope she likes this one, I decided to get her a light brown Great Dane. Only a few months old. She snuggled into my shirt, and I wrapped my arms around her body to keep her warm. (A/N: Im sorry but just for a second, imagine Avi Kaplan with a puppy....cuddling it, and at your front door or something, id probably die,.....) She whimpered and whined as she yawned, closing her eyes. I laughed and carried her up to the main desk while the man locked the cage again. We walked up to the main desk and got her signed out.

'Do you have a name for her?' The man asked. 'So we can register her...' I remember Caitlin always said if she wanted a great dane which was female she would call it Roxy.

'Roxy' I said and smiled. He nodded and wrote everything down. Roxy was already chipped which was great, The man then kindly handed me a collar with Roxy imprinted on it, and a leash. I thanked him and carried Roxy out, feeling her snuggled deeper into my arms as we reached outside. Me and Jordan walked to tghe car, talking about how surprised Caitlin will be when we get back. Roxy was asleep in my arms the whole drive home, Jordan tried to drive smoothly so we didnt wake her, that way she would be silent as we walked into the house and wouldnt alert Caitlin. We got home and Jordan silently opened the door and we both walked in. Roxy was still sleeping in my arms. The we heard a noise, it sounded like the stairs creaking. Jordan walked to the stairs.

'Hey Caity...' He said. I walked a few paces from the stairs but overheard them talking.

'Jordan...you guys have been silent for a while....'

'Uhm no we just went out....talked for a while and came back' I smiled and giggled. The chuckled louder as i walked around the corner.

'Avi?' Caitlin asked.

(Caitlins POV)

I saw Avi walk around the corner, ym eyes locked with his. Weirdly they were...shiny, as if he were so happy he was going to cry or something, or maybe he was sad? He smiled hugely at me, his arms folded. Then he looked down to his arms, my eyes followed his and I saw, there, hiding in his arms was a small.....thing.

'I got you this...............' Avi blushed´...Its sort reminded me of a 6 year old boy making something out of macaroni and glitter in art class and giving it to his teacher saying 'Look what i made....'. I blushed and giggled, he unfolded his arms slightly and out came a head. It was a puppy, its eyes open, dark brown and staring at me. I smiled and looked at Avi with tears in my eyes. Then looked towards Jordan.

'What is this?' I asked giggling and smiling. Avi chuckled.

'Its for you babe, I got her today. Her name is Roxy....and shes yours' He smiled. I giggled again then leaned forward and passionately kissed Avi, our lips moving in sync perfectly. His right arm snaking around my waist as he kissed me. We pulled away for air and he rested his forhead on mine.

'I am so lucky to have you Mr. soon-to-be-Kaplan' He kissed me lightly on the lips again before smiling.

'I love you Avi.....thank you' I smiled. He then let go of my waist and slowly transfered the puppy from his arms into mine, it whimpered a high pitch sounds before getting comfortable in my arms. Avi, Avy, Justin and now Roxy.....we truely are a family.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I AM SOOOOO SORRY i have not been online for a long time, I apologise, please dont throw knives...... I have had a busy set of...months really. I have a new bf, im coming to terms with things my dad did (if you havent read my story harassed that will make no sense) and everything is so hectic, I know you all hate me right now but know i love youuuu. I will try and update some more of my books now and keep updating as much as possible. I love you all, thanks.

bye x