6) What now?

(Avis POV)

I woke , looking at the clock, it was 2:30am I turned to my right, expecting to see Caitlin. I saw an empty half of the bed. My heart started pounding, she didn't go to bed with me last night? I just slammed the door?...... I ran downstairs and found her sleeping. I sighed, thankfully she hadnt woken up yet. I went next to her and carefully picked her up, trying hard not to wake her. Even if i knew i was mad at her, I couldnt be for long, I loved her way too much. I opened our bedroom door and slowly tucked her into bed, after taking off her shirt and shorts so she was in her underwear. I gently placed the covers over her, kissing her forehad and getting in next to her. I placed my left arm over her waist and put my face in the back of her neck as I slowly tried to fall back asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - ---------------------------- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up, the sun creeping through tuny cracks in the curtains, I looked at Caitlin, she was still asleep. I kissed the back of her neck gently, then again and again until she groaned and swatted at my face, I smiled and laughed inwardly, she opened her eyes in shock and turned to me. She was shocked for a second, then became sad.

'Im sorry' She whispered.

'I know' I said, cupping her face in my hands before gently kissing her lips.

'Common, we gotta get up.' She yawned, hitting my lap with her hand before turning to get off the bed.

'Did you undress me?' She asked. I smirked.

'Yeah...so?' I asked, she shook her head before laughing.

'Nothing' She sighed. She walked out the room putting her clothes on, I smiled outloud before letting my head fall back onto my pillow, using my fore-finger and thumb to rub my eyes.

I then got up and changed before going downstairs. Caitlin was sitting on the sofa flipping through a wedding dress magazine, She clearly hadnt heard me come downstairs because she was mumbling to herself.

'Great...now I have to buy a new wedding dress.....' She said, bitting her nail furiously. I walked up to her, behind her and tapped her shoulder.

'You have a dress already?' I asked, tilting my head sideways.

'I did...I still do, but it cant be returned....' She said, looking back to the paper.

'Whats wrong with it? Wreck it already?' I asked laughing.

'No, its uhm, not the right colour' She said, i frowned. So what?

'So?' I asked.

'Its not white or anything, its sort of, blue and purple,,,' She mumbled, my heart stopped, I have been so hard on her and now ive made things so much worse. I walked around, took the paper from her hands and threw it on the floor.

'What the-' She said. I sat on her lap, my legs around her waist. She laughed uncontrollably.

'Avi, what are you doing?' She asked, laughing still.

I took her face in my hands, not saying a word and kissed her roughly. She reacted quickly, kissing me back with the same force. I, without asking or trying just stuck my tongue into her mouth, making her gasp. My hands, grpping her hips tightly. She had to pull away, needing air.

'What.....huh? Why did y-' She started, trying to catch her breath. I laughed.

'Stop talking' I giggled. She smled at me.

'Keep your dress, because last night, I had an idea while i was sleeping' I smiled at my idea.

She was shocked at the fact that I would so casually let her keep her dress.

'W-whats the idea?' She stumbled over her words, I was still on her lap and loving it, she was so cute when she was embarrased.

'For the cake...and hear me out on this. I was thinking we would have a 5 or 6 layerd cake and half of the cake would be white, with white roses and a groom on it, and the other half could be like...blue, green and pink, with you and your wedding dress on top (A/N: a little like the pictures ive provided :) )

(Caitlins POV)

He gave me the puppy eyes....NO NOT THE PUPPY EYES! How can I say no to that? I smiled at him, still shocked at the fact he would let me have my dress, maybe he was drunk or something last night, but one things for sure, I do love this side of Avi.

'I love that idea' I said, which I truly meant, the cake idea was amazing.

'I just wanted to let you know Avi...the set up of the wedding can be white as well as green, purple and pink...i think they would blend well, you know, white roses and pink, green and blue chairs?' I suggested. He clapped his hands before punching the air like a 5 year old.

'yessss' he said, in victory.

'Oh you know another tradition I was hoping we could do' I decided I would do the right thing and listen carefully without moaning. I raised an eyebrow.

'Two weeks nefore the wedding, were not allowed to see each other' He said, my jaw dropped.

'What?' He asked.

'How am I going to survive not seeing you for 2 weeks?' I asked, pouting jokingly. He looked at me laughing.

'Awwww' He said giggling before kissing my lips once lightly.

'We can do it' He smiled. I nodded and kissed him again, we fell back on the sofa in each others arms, then the door bel rang.

-------------------------- ____________________-------------------------

Hope you guys liked it, sorry ive been gone a while, my dad has just got back from Afgahn for 10 days, (his RnR) and I want to be able to spend as much time with him as possible, when he laves My updates will be more frequent. Thank you guys for being so patient with me, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love you guys.

- C xxx