3) Whats going on?

(Avis POV)

'I don't know about this Kirstie, I can't lie to Caitlin like this!' I whispered down the phone, Caitlin was still asleep

'Common Avi, please...your secret's safe with me * giggle*' Kirstie said on the other side of the phone

'Okay...but what if she sees us, or she figures it out?' I tried keeping my voice down

'She won't ,and if she does...do what all people in this situation do, make something up!' Kirstie chirped.

'Alright fine, I'll see you...you know where in a few hours, I'm not staying for long....I don't want to look suspicious' I said then hung up. I was shaking, what If Caitlin heard? I looked in our bedroom, she was still sleeping. The way it should be. I grabbed my coat and keys before heading out to mine and Kirstie's meeting place. I arrived a few minuets early and got a text from Caitlin.

'Hey, where are you? I just woke up xxx c'

"Hi babe, I'm" GOD WHAT DO I SAY?! "Hanging with Esther, she wanted to catch up, haven't seen her for a while. Sorry I didn't wake you, you looked peaceful" I texted, my hands shaking furiously.

'Okay, it's fine, Justin's crying I gotta go, tell Esther I said hi!'

I read her text before shutting off my phone. I really do love her, but I can't tell her, her reactions what's going to kill me. I looked across the road and saw Kirstie running towards my car. I opened the door and let her in. She hopped in and hugged me.

"Hey" she said.

'Hey, haven't seen you in a while, I missed you...how's Kevin?' I asked trying not to make eye contact with anyone walking by my parked car.

'Hey, I'm good, I missed you too...Kevin's.....okay, I haven't told him, I don't know how to...should I?' She asked turning to me. I thought about it? No, he would tell Caitlin...not now!!!

'Not yet...maybe sometime when it's serious' I mumbled.

'Oay...let's go, remember though boo, I love you....' She said.

'I love you...I love you' she sang, hitting my arm

'Say you love me toooooooo' she sang...sorry, screamed into my ear. I chuckled.

'Yeah okay...alright! I love you...geesh!' I sighed before laughing. Me and Kirstie got out of the car, she wrapped her hands around my arm and we walked into town together, smiles on our faces. Kirstie kept looking up at me and smiling hugely.

________________________________

Hey lovelies, sorry it's a short chapter, my internets going haywire, I'll try and update as much as possible, I'd also LOVE to know your theories for this chapter....*evil laugh* bye bye

Xxx c