5) Planning

(Caitlins POV)

'Argh!' I screamed as i threw my pen on my pad of paper and magazines. Its been 2 months since Avi proposed to me. Me, Kirstie and Mitch are at my house planning everything, Avi is out with Kevin and Scott getting their suits tailored. Mitch is wearing a suit, but he is my bridesmaid, he is going to be wearing a Pink and Light blue Swarovski Crystal covered tailored suit, but were getting it later together. The brides maid dressed have been decided to be Pink at the top and slowly fade into light blue and a tiny hint of white at the ends. Theyre long and airs, strapless and the top is also covered in Swarovski crystals. I never knew that it would be this hard, I have been focusing mainly on everything else except my dress, i want to save that for last. For most girls, that would be the most important thing, not for me...I want everything else to be perfect first. Avy and Justin were at Gillian's so we were alone in the house for now.

'Okay, what is it?' Mitch asked, running out of the kitchen with a empty glass in his hand.

'I have no idea how many potted plants of Rose's we need, or if were going to need extra seats, Avi wants to get married in a Temple, I don't want anything like that....who knew this would be so hard!' I complained

'Wait wait hold up.....a temple?' Mitch asked

'Thats all you got out of all of that?' I groaned and put my face in my hands. After a while I looked up.

'Yes a temple, he said that's what Jewish people do, they get married in a temple and then get something made of glass, traditionally a glass cup and smash it, something to do with the temple' I said.

'Oh yeah, I know that tradition, okay. So what's wrong with a temple?' Kirstie said.

'Ill burst into flames' I joked 'I don't know, I just don't want a church like wedding, it doesn't suit me' I said, feeling a little guilty.

'Okay, then what do you want?' Mitch asked, after going back into the kitchen and bringing out some wine glasses for us.

'I want to get married in....like a resort, you know, a resort that holds weddings, there's a lovely one a few hours from here....the nearest temple is 60 miles away!' I said, rubbing my eyes.

'Okay, so hw don't you get married in a resort and then do the whole, smashy glass thing' Mitch asked

'I already suggested that to Avi, he just frowned and didn't say anything, I also told him that he could read out from the Torah, but he said it wouldn't be a proper ceremony if it wasn't in a temple. He wouldn't talk about it after that' I said, sighing.

'Maybe I should call Scott, ask him to talk to Avi?' Kirstie asked.

'I don't know Kirst.....I don't think Avi will change his mind....argh I don't know anymore' I said leaning back on the sofa.

'Mitch, go call Scott. Me and Caitlin will try to figure some of this stuff out' Kirstie said, shooing off Mitch.

'Okay, what else needs sorting?' She asked.

(Scott's POV)

'What about this one?' Avi asked, putting a suit jacket in his shoulders and looking into the mirror in front of him.

'I think...I like the style, but maybe get rid of the bottom bit' Kevin said, pointing at the jacket. Avi nodded, and looked to the tailor, who also nodded and took the jacket. Avi turned to us, in suit trousers and a white shirt and tie. Me and Kevin already had our suits which we both loved. Avi had also go a mini suit for Justin, who was going to be the ring bearer at the wedding, Apparent Avy was going to be the flower girl, I bet it would be so cute. My phone rang in my pocket, I knew it was Mitch calling me because of the "I woke up like this" ringtone. I answered it and smiled.