4) (Suprises in store)

(Caitlin's POV)

I smiled as I set down my phone. I rocked Justin in my arms as I fed him and soon he fell asleep, I did the same with Avy before picking up my phone.

'Hello?' Esther asked picking up her phone.

'Hey, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come around for dinner sometime soon? I mean I know you're with Avi right now, you can ask him...but I'd love to have you over!' I said pouring my coffee

'Oh sure....but I'm not with Avi' Esther said.

I stopped pouring 'What do you mean, he texted me...he said you guys were catching up' I said, confused.

'Caitlin, I'm in South Korea with my boyfriend, Avi is defiantly not with me!' She said. I froze, why would he lie? What's he hiding?

'Oh sorry, I must have...got the date wrong or something....I'll talk to you later' I sighed putting down my phone.

'Um yeah, bye' I heard as I shut off my phone. What could Avi possibly be doing? I decided to text Avi again.

(Avis POV)

'Today was great!' Kirstie chirped as I drove her to her place. I smiled.

'Yeah, thanks....' I said rubbing the back of my neck.

'Are you going to tell Kevin, Scott, Mitch or Gillian?' Kirstie asked.

'I don't know...probably not, not yet anyway.' I sighed rubbing my temple, I didn't know how hard being this sneaky would be.

'Okay...well today went great, don't you think?' Kirstie smiled. I smiled back and kissed her cheek.

'Yeah, I'll see you at my place tomorrow, Caitlin's out at her brothers house, not Mitch or Max...their other brother, and her step dad...tomorrow's cool' I rambled. I then got in my car and began driving. I got a text, but because I was driving I decided to leave it until I got home. I opened the house door and walked in. Caitlin was on the sofa doing nothing but staring at her hands

'Uh,...hey?' I said as I set down my jacket and keys.

'Don't you check your texts anymore?' She mumbled.

'What?' I asked standing up and getting a glass of water from the kitchen, I had no time to drink today.

'I said! Don't you check your texts anymore?!' Caitlin said, she was almost yelling.

'...what do you mean?' I asked.

'I texted you 20 minuets ago' she hissed.

'What......oh I was driving, sorry...babe it's okay, I'm fine' I smiled and began to walk over to her. She backed off.

'I don't care if you're fine!' She hissed again before walking off. What the...?

'Babe what's wrong?' I asked following her and setting my drink on the coffee table.

'Don't you babe me!' She screamed.

'Caitlin...what the hell is going on with you?!' I yelled back.

'Argh! YOURE SUCH A JERK!' She screamed.

'WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!'

'You told me you were out with Esther....' She said a little calmer.

'Yeah so?' I gulped.

'I called her, you lied to me Avi...Where. The. Hell!....were you?' She hissed getting closer to me.

I sighed and gulped 'In town..'

'With?' She asked raising an eyebrow. I didn't say anything

'Whats so bad that you can't tell me? Who were you with?' She asked.