8) wow...

I just want to say that there is a sex scene in this chapter, so if you dont want to read it please dont :) ok enjoy xxx

(Avis POV)
I woke up to barking. Roxy needs walking. I turn turn to my left, Caitlin is rubbing her temple.
'Ill do it baby' I kissed her forehead and groaned as i rolled out of bed. I walked out the room, as i reached the door i heard a whistle from behind me. I turned to Caitlin to see her, naked in bed looking at me. Holding the quilt to cover her chest, winking at me. I looked down, i was only in my boxers and had "morning wood". Caitlin giggled. I rolled my eyes.. "Ill help you when you get back, dont worry" she said
'Cheeky' I muttered before walking out the room. Pulling on a shirt and trousers. I heard Roxy following me. I poured a quick cup of coffee and grabbed the leash for her. Kneeling down by her, I placed her collar around her neck and the leash on the collar. Then i grabbed my cup of coffee and opened the door to walk Roxy.
I whistled as me and roxy walked along the road. Watching cars and people go by. Roxy ran off a few times, and i had to run....ok sprint after her. She can run fast for a small dog with tiny legs.

(Caitlins POV)
I sat in bed as i heard Avi grunt and shut the door behind him as he left. I heard Roxy barking, getting quieter and quieter as they got further away. I giggled to myself as i got up, wrapping my body in the bed sheet. I walked to the kitchen and used the water Avi did to make his coffee to make a cup of tea. I took my tea with me into the bathroom and started to run a bath. I giggled, knowing Avi would be home soon. I dimmed down the lights with the dial, so that they were on but darker. I grabbed a few candles and placed them around the foot of the bath. Checking the water with my hand. It was warm, really warm. I folded the sheet and placed it outside the door. I put a little bit of bubbles in the bath and turned off the water. I heard avi walk through the front door grunting. I giggled again, sitting on the bath ledge. Hissing as my naked body touches the cold bath.
'Cait, Im home babe' He shouted up the house.
'Im in the bathroom' I shouted back, giggling 'i need a little help'
I heard Avi walk up stairs, go into the bedroom for a second and shut the door. Then his footsteps walking towards me.

(Avis POV)
I walked up the stairs, Roxy was laying on the floor in the kitchen. I walked into the bedroom and took off my shirt and socks, I was really warm from chasing after roxy for 25 minuets. I walked across the hallway to the bathroom. Outside the bathroom was our bed sheet. I knocked on the door gently.
'Come in' I heard Caitlins angelic voice whisper. She even sounded sexy.
I opened the door.
Caitlin was sitting on the bath, completely naked, one leg crossed on the other. I stood there, shirtless. In my skinny jeans. My mouth gaping wide open. She looked.....like an angel. She giggled, making the sweetest sound ive ever heard. I licked my lips and smiled at her. She used her forefinger to motion me over. I walked over to her and kneeled before her. My head level with her bare chest. She smiled and placed her hands on my shoulders, leaning forward to kiss me. She didnt kiss me though, she moved to my ear and whispered.
'Care to join me?' She asked. I lifted my head and smirked. I grabbed her head in my hands and roughly kissed her. Her smiling against my lips somehow turned me on. I dont think ive ever pulled off my trousers and boxers so fast before in my life. I picked caitlin up quickly, she wrapped her naked body around mine, her legs around my hips. I step into the bath and sit down resting my back on the bath, She leans forward and begins kissing my neck. Moaning i rub my hands up and down her back, up to the back of the base of her neck and pulling it, making her face me. I smirk and begin to do the same to her. I kiss down her neck, Breathing gently up to her ear, making her shiver, I smirk against her neck. Kissing it gently. She shifts on my lap. I feel her hand move down to my hard member. I stare at her as she leans back, biting her bottom lip. I place my hands on her hips, knowing what she wants, god i wanted it too. I lifted her gently, licking my lips. Shed positioned me underneath her entrance. The i gently pushed her down onto me. She put her head on my neck, moaning deeply into my ear. Sending chills down my spine. I sink deep into her fully. She kissed my neck a few times before sitting up straight. She nods at me and i slowly start to move myself in and out of her. Her moaning loudly, biting her lips every few seconds to stop from screaming. My moaning echoing deeply in the bathroom. Thank god the water wasnt that full, or the bathroom would flood soon. I buck my hips hard and fast up as she goes down. She opens her eyes wide as she realising i want this bad. Biting her lips again. I lean in as i thrust in hard 'Be loud for me' I whisper. She moans loud and starts to get louder as i buck my hips up again, thrusting hard and fast into her. This time not stopping. Her small body bouncing on mine, my hands squeezing her hips. She starts to scream loudly as i pound her. She is close i can tell. I forget about being quiet myeelf, were in a isolated area, far away from neighbours.
'Give it to me baby, cum for me' I yell as i get close. She screams my name as she throws her head back, releasing. I shout loudly, making the bath vibrate as i release inside her too. She sighs and puts her head on my chest, my member still inside her. I put my left hand on her shoulder blade and my right on her hip. My left hand playing with her hair, as we sit, still interlocked together, panting. Im glad i came home at this time. I kiss her head gently and rub her shoulder.
'I love you Caitlin' I whisper.