11) Mmm...Cake

(Avis POV)

Me and Caitlin were walking around Walmart, Caitlin pushing Avy in a stroller, I was holding Justin in my arms.

"So what kind of Cake are we looking for exactly?" I yawned, half tired. Caitlin turned to me, her hair bouncing on her shoulders gently as she bit her lip and looked down the isle.

"I'm not sure... What would the guys enjoy?... I know Mitch eats anything, Scott does too, they're tagging along with Kevin. But does Kev eat?" She turned to me, nibbling on her finger, her eyes flickering to the cakes. "Should I bake one...? Buy one...?"

"I personally think you should bake one... since you love Baking and you're really good at it" I pointed out. She mumbled something I couldn't make out before coming to a conclusion.

"Ok.... I'll bake one, but we should go buy the ingredients" She started walking off with a basket in arm as she pushed Avy, who kept knocking over things as Caitlin pushed her. Caitlin would sigh and pick the things back up, and a few seconds later Avy would knock something off again and giggle. I turned to Justin who I was holding on my hip.

"Glad you're not that hectic little man" I kissed his cheek before walking after Caitlin and Avy.

After Caitlin was certain we had everything we needed we went to pay at the register. Caitlin would pass me each item and I would put it on the counter. We paid and began to leave the store before I got stopped by a boy who looked about...8 Years old.

"Excuse me sir..." He mumbled looking at the floor, it looked like his mum was a few meters behind him urging him to talk to me.

"Um....yes?" I kneeled down, sitting Justin on my knee.

"Are you Avi Kaplan from Pentatonix" He had a little trouble pronouncing "Pentatonix" which was adorable.

"Why yes, yes I am. Are you a fan?" I smiled at him. He nodded and looked at the CD in his hands, PTX vol 3.

"Hey there little man....want me to sign that for you?" I pointed at the CD. He looked at me and smiled and nodded. As I pulled a pen from Caitlin's handbag, he pointed at Justin.

"Is that yours...?" He asked. I smiled and then looked at Justin on my lap.

"Yes, he is. This is Justin, and that angel over there..." I pointed at Avy "is also my little princess"

He smiled at me once again "I bet you're a really cool Dad..." I smiled back, feeling really proud as I finish off my signature.

"Thank you... so much. Ok enjoy your day little man." I ruffle his hair before he runs to his mother who waves at me and I wave back. Caitlin smiles at me and kisses my nose.

"I love you..." She says.

"I love you too, all of you.."

(Caitlin's POV)

"Do you think Kevin will like a double fudge chocolate cake....? That's like...all my mum taught me.." I mumble as we unload the groceries into the car. I finish off the unpacking while Avi straps Avy and Justin into the car. I close the boot and jump into the passenger seat, strapping myself in. I reach in to my handbag and pull out a dummy (pacifier) and hand it to the crying Avy in the back seat. Slowly making her fall asleep. Avi hops in next to me and turns on the ignition in the car, music slowly filling the car as he pulls out the car park.

"Kevin loves any cake... don't worry" He reassures me by kissing my forehead and rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. He drives us home, helping unpack the groceries as I carry Avy and Justin into their playroom, I swear its the safest room in the house. Avy is placed in her crib in the room, while Justin begins playing with his Barbies and Bob the builder figures. They're getting bigger and bigger by the day...  

"Avi, wanna help me bake the cake?..." I ask as we unload the groceries into the cupboards and fridge.

"I mean.. I feel like I'm just gonna get in the way the whole time.." He mumbled, twirling his thumbs. I kiss his nose, as I always love to do.

"You wont..." I smile.

He grabs my face and plants a smooth but passionate kiss on my lips, pushing me up against the counter. I pull away for a breath.

"I'll take that as a yes..." I grin. He kisses me once more before getting out the milk and eggs.

- 30 minuets later -

"Is it doooonnneee?" Avi keeps moaning at me to get the damn cake out the oven. I turn to him and laugh.

"What...?" he pouts.

"You're so keen on getting the cake done but... you really didn't help much" I giggle

He pouts even more, giving me the puppy eyes. "I twied..." I look at him, and then me.

"Were both covered in flour, sugar, eggs and I'm sure some ingredients I didn't even know were meant to be in the cake"

He giggles. "What... I got a little excited..." There's a ding from the kitchen when my timer goes off, letting me know the cake is done.

"CAKE!" He jumps from the chair he was on and runs to the oven and attempts to pull it open and reach for the cake.

"Avi" I yell.

He shoots up and looks at me wide eyed before lifting up his hands and walking backwards. I laugh so hard I almost fall over, grabbing the oven gloves and walking to the oven. I pull the cake out and smack him on the butt with the gloves.

"Go get changed while the cake cools down" I motioned him to the bedroom. He grabs my wrist and waist and pulls me in before kissing my neck.

"Join me..." He whispers into my collar. I smirk and roll my eyes at him, taking off my apron and leading him upstairs.

"No funny business mister, we have to get changed. They'll be here in a few hours" Avi lifts up his hands once more

"Wasn't gonna try anything...." He smirks.

(Avis POV)

Me and Caitlin enter our room and by the time I close the door her shirt is already off.

"Hmm... You're quick" I giggle. She rolls her eyes again and throws her shirt at me. I catch it with ease and put it in our basket for dirty clothes. I slide open our closet doors and pull of my shirt too, feeling two warm hands wrap around my torso, also feeling Caitlin's....Naked.. torso pressed against my back.

"No funny business huh?" I smirk. She kisses my shoulder and back, making me shudder.

"Im not trying anything... Just ... Hugging you" She sighs and rests her head on my back. I moan as her hands rub my chest and ....snail trail as some people call it.

"Ok...lets get dressed" She giggles before walking in front of me, her bare back facing me. My turn to tease. I slide my hands onto her flat stomach, her skin is so smooth and soft. I pull her against me, my chest against her back. She tilts her neck sideways and bites her lips. I move my hands up, so that they're resting just below her chest, barely touching her, nibbling on her neck. Then I let go..

"Avi.." She grumbles. I kiss her neck from behind.

"Youre right... we've got guests coming, cant do anything naughty now" I wink at her and pick out my new clothes. She stares at me before sighing and doing the same.