Stealing a meerkat... Oops!

_____________

Three days later

______________

  I'm still mad at Peter/Aaron. It's clearly starting to bother him. One reason I know it's bothering him; he keeps saying sorry every hour. And now he had come up with a plan, or at least that's what he tells me. "We're going to the zoo!" Peter... Aaron -hate having no name for him- announced. I stare wide eyed at him. 

  I have no words for how I feel about this. He feels bad enough to take me to a public place, where I could turn him in to the police easily. With that small fact I couldn't be mad at him anymore. After all, if I'm going to save Aaron shouldn't I show him a good time? "That sounds great!" I say excitedly. Aaron's smile widens, "so you wanna go, with me?" 

  That hit hard. Like really hard. It's so easy for me to forget that this boy isn't soon, he's Peter. My smile vanishes within seconds. "Not with you, but yeah I wanna go," I grumble. Peter frowns, but it doesn't really bother me. I get up and head towards the door while followed close behind. He walked in front of me before the alarm goes off. 

  Just when I'm about to step outside Aaron grabs my collar. Yanking me backwards towards him. "You don't want to get shocked, do you?" He asks. I shake my head no. He puts in a password and the collar snaps of my neck. 

___________

Hour later

___________

  "Oh! Let's see the meerkats!" I yell.

"What? We already been there..." 

I didn't hear the rest he had to say. I began running to the meerkats.  I've always loved meerkats. 

  Aaron came running up to me. He was almost out of breath. I stop my laughter, any other time running to catch me would be nothing to him. "Close your eyes!" I yell him. He obeys. 

   I stick a french fry into the cage. And watch as the meerkats start coming up to me. They're so adorable! I reach in and grab one when no one is looking. "What-" Aaron starts, but a kid sreams, "they stole a animal!" Aaron imminently opens his eyes, and looks at me.

  With that we start running. Well i run into a cop. I toss the meerkat to Aaron. I let out a relieved sigh when he catches Miracle. Yes I named my pet Miracle. Isn't that a beautiful name for him? 

  I bring my knee up to kick the cop where the sun don't shine. No way he's getting between me and Miracle. He falls to the ground, so I run. I love Miracle, I love Miracle... I keep thinking over and over again. But then something crossed my mind; I have become a criminal... And had fun?!

____________

Sorry for a short chapter