Flowers (Aaron's Pov)

I agreed to going on a date with Scarlett. I'm so excited! But, I don't know what to give her. Dad always told me that you must give Thor girl a gift. Sadly I have no idea what she likes. It's been years since I've hung out with her. All that time and I never once stoped thinking about her. 

  I knew I did somethingwrong the day she left my house crying. She looked so broken. Worst of all I didn't run after her. Instead I started hating and loving her in some sick way. I kept telling myself that she left because she thought she was to good for me. Pretending to not recognize me. So I decided that I would force her to love me back. 

After kidnapping her I realized that she did care about me. I was just pushing her away. Then I replaced myself with Peter pan! I don't even like him any more! He took Scarlett away from me and made me think she left me. But guess what? It turns out that I was the one who left! I can't even begin to understand how she felt when I started thinking she was Wendy. I'm such an idiot, she is obviously more beautiful than Wendy!

  Finally I decided that I would get her white roses. After all, flowers are pure. Just like my lovely Scarlett. 

After getting flowers

"Oh, there are so beautiful. I don't know what to say..." Scarlett said with awe. I smile warmly at her. It was amazing that I could make her so happy. In the past she acted like she hates me. That still scares me. 

"No problem," I smile. 

"But-" 

"I'll take to somewhere special tomorrow!" I interrupted her. 

_______

Sorry for the very short chapter! :(