Kids Again

(Scarlett's Pov again and this chapter is romancey) 

  I couldn't figure out what I was going to wear. Until I could a pink and brown checkered dress with a brown bow at the top. It is a beautiful dress. Looks like it was made perfectly just for me. Sorry if that sounds selfish but that's the way it is. The dress loves me and I love the dress. Okay I need to stop thinking weird thoughts like that, because it's a little bit creepy. Maybe I've been hanging around Aaron to much. Oh well!

After I slip the lovely dress on I twirl in front of a mirror. I looked breath taking just plain gorgeous. The dress fit perfectly over my curves. Just like I thought. This dress was made for me and me only, nobody else could pull this great look. Joking.

 I'm just me, the girl who fell for her childhood friend who for some reason kidnapped me. Other than that I'm perfectly normal. Yup nothing wrong with me. Unless falling in love with someone who kidnapped you is weird. Then I'm completely insane. Oh, and I'm proud about being insane. This is me and if you don't like it then deal with it. 

I walk out to the living room. Aaron's mouth dropped to the floor the moment I walked in. For a minute I'm scared that I look bad. Even if I thought I looked perfect. But a smile quickly appeared on his handsome face. "You look really pretty," he whispers. A blush quickly makes its way onto my already pink face. Oh no, I must look like a ripe tomato. 

"Thank you," I say shyly. Then I mentally slammed my hand on my forehead. "You look really pretty," tell him. Only to noticed that I should of said handsome. "I mean handsome!" I rush to correct myself. Tonight is going to be a long and embarrassing night.

"I have planned for us to have a picnic," he said nervously. I think it's cute that he's nervous. I smile up at him. "That sounds fantastic!" I say reassuring him. He smiles excitedly. Making me giggle a little. Okay I giggled a lot. 

________

Picnic

________

We got out of the car and went to a clump of grass. I sat down next to Aaron. We ate and then we went to a near by park. 

' Follow me"  he said. I did as I was told and we went under a bush. He made the blanket neat. We sat down on it. He leaned towards me and kisses me! I kiss him back. The taste of his lips on mine made my mind go crazy. He was so sweet. I want this moment to last for ever, but of course it eventually came to an end. 

 When all of a sudden he took off his shirt. Leaving him shirtless. Let me me you that boy has Abbs . He lays me down on the grass. Now he's on top of me kissing my neck gently. "Get undressed?" he ask me shyly.

" Hell no. Slow it down cowboy. This only our first date." I push him off me playfully. 

" wanna go swimming?"

" I have no bathing suit"

" swim in your bra and underwear"

"No" I laugh.

" fine" he said then I leaned in and kissed him. I tried to slip my tongue into his. But his teeth forbidden it. Then pushed my tongue on his teeth. He finally got it and opened his teeth. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and scavenged his in side his mouth. Then I noticed something, he was on top of me then I unzipped my pants and he did the same and we started making out. It was shocking and pleasure at the same time. We finally stoped.

 We got back into the car. " that was awesome" he said

"  No it was gross" I tried to lied then.  it was silent for the rest of the dang ride. So BORED. Then we got out when we reached his house. 

_______

Sorry this story is short. Plus I added some romance. Next chapter will be the end of the story :(

Sorry for any Grammar mistakes!