Bye

~Aaron's pov~

After yesterday I realised I couldn't keep Scarlett here. It's not right having her caged in this house I made for us. It's not safe to have her here with me. Peter is still apart of me, and I don't think she knows that. She thinks that I've been cured. Sadly that is not the truth. Sometimes I want to call her Wendy. Every time I think of her I have to think of the past.

Flash back ~a year ago~

   Aaron watches as Scarlett walks into the party room. She looks beautiful in her Wendy dress. She turns around and spots Aaron looking at him. He's shocked to see her scared expression. Somehow be manages to smile at her. Today will be the day he tells her how he really feels about her. To call her by her real name.

 "Hey Wendy," he says. Calling her Wendy caused him a great deal of pain. He really wanted to call her Scarlett again. Just like the old times, when they played games together. Plus he could see the anger in Scarlett's eyes. He has known her for a long time, and he knows for a fact that she hates his guts. That just made his life even harder. "Hey Aaron," she sneers.

  His heart started to break. This is the first time she ever choose to hurt him with her words. Sure he already knew that she hates him, but the way she talked to him still hurt. Anger started flowing through his vanes. "Please, call me Peter," he says to make her even more mad. She glares at him, "as if." All that did was make him happy because now she will know how he feels. Mad and hurt.

  Aaron shifts uncomfortably. "You make a cute Wendy," he says. She looks back at him appalled by the idea of being Wendy. That hurt him even more then it should of. So he reaches out for her arm. The feel of her could always make him happy. But she pulls away from him angrily. Of course she doesn't like me, he thought to himself. He lets his hand fall helplessly. 

  "Thanks, I guess," she tells him nervously. He couldn't help pulling her to him. It made him so happy that she had said something nice to him. She's back, he thought. He places his lips to her ear and whispers, "happy birthday, Wendy." Now he really hated calling her Wendy. He just can't wait to tell her that she is his Scarlett, and no one not even Wendy could take her place.

Scarlett pushes away from him. "Don't do that!" She hisses at him. His heart began to crumble again. "I'll do what I want," he growls. Who is she to tell him what he can and can't do anyway? She's nothing but an irrationality annoying girl. 

  Suddenly he sees fear in her big blue eyes. A ping of sad nothingness. How does she do that? One minute she could get him so mad that smoke could be rolling out of his ears. Other times she could make him burst with so much joy. But then she has to talk... "Aaron, you can't go bossing everyone around!" She snapped. Her unspoken words are clear. That he can't have her.

  That's it! She had pushed him to far this time. "I'll have you! You better mark today on a calender,"  yells at her. She thinks she's so smart. Little does she know that Aaron had come up with a plan to have her. Kidnap her on the day she had insulted him the most. It doesn't matter that it's on her birthday.

End of flash back

I regret that day so much.

So over breakfast I will give her the good news. After that I must call the police. There's no way around the fact that I kidnapped her. hen I will be on the run. At least until I can cure myself from Peter pan. 

 ~~~~~

 "So I have some news," I reluctantly say. I really don't want to let her go. What is that saying? If you really love something you should let it go? I hate who ever made that saying. If you love something you keep and protect your love. Not let it go life is no big deal. 

"What news?" Scarlett asks me. 

 I take a deep breath and look away, "I'm letting you go." 

"What!" She snaps. Hmmm, how I hate it when she's mad at me. But why is she even mad? I'm letting her go. She's free from me now! It's not like she ever loved me, or ever will love me. Not after what I had done to her.

"You need to go," I force myself to say.

She glares at me angrily. "So that date ment nothing to you?"She yells.

I flinch back. That date ment everything to me. I need to find a way for her to understand why she must go. The only thing I can do is tell her I'm not cured. 

"Scarlett-" 

"That kiss..." She started to breath heavily. "Meant nothing too?" My heart stopped at that moment. I could not believe what she was saying. She's so upset that she won't let me explain my reasons for letting her go. It's not like she was my girlfriend, but if that's true why is she acting like this is a break up. I would never do that in a million years.

"You must go," I make my voice hard and cold.

Before she could say anything I opened the door. She hesitantly walked out of the door way. I shut the door. "I'll miss you," I whispered.

________

Sorry I made this chapter longer! :) 

I realised just because I was having a lazy day doesn't mean I can write a bad chapter. So I made the chapter long and added a flash back. 

Next book will be coming next week.