Story 4: Ew Mayo Hair

Have a cookie.

•••
Wally West was hungry. Like really hungry. He hadn't eaten for 2 hours, so when he got have to the cave, he went straight to the kitchen.

He put everything from the cupboards and fridge in haphazard piles on the counter, and began to make 'Everything sandwiches'

He was just starting his 21st everything sandwich when the she-devil walked in.

"You're so disgusting, kid idiot !" She said as she tip toed round the bits of half eaten food that he'd accidentally spat onto the floor.

"So are you, harpy!" He shot back, bits of food flying out his mouth and littering the counter. Artemis pulled a disgusted face and proceeded to look in the fridge.

"WALLY! You ate EVERTHING!"
"Did not!"
"Oh, so the food just magically disappeared and reappeared in your mouth?"
"I didn't eat everything. I left some out-of-date mayo, jam and some meat paste and some other stuff!"
"Yes, because that would make it disgusting(!)"

He stuck his tongue out at her, then went back to eating. Suddenly, Artemis thought of a devilish idea. She looked over at Wally, who was too busy focusing on his sandwich to care what she was doing.

Perfect, she thought to self, he won't know what's hit him. Quietly, she snuck up and grabbed to jar of mayo from the counter.

With a pop, the lid came off and a foul smell met Artemis. She crinkled her nose in disgust, holding it at arms length. Silently, she tip-toed towards Wally. Then in one quick motion dumped to contents of the jar, onto Wally's head.

Artemis had to hold onto the counter to stop herself from laughing. A thick, green slime had covered Wally's head, and some had gone down the back of his top.

He sat there for a minute, still as a statue. The look of shock on his face was the best bit. All of sudden he jumped up, his chair clattering to the ground behind him.

Artemis' laughter abruptly stopped. She saw the evil glint in his eye. Immediately she ran, trying to get away from Wally before he could get his revenge.

Before she'd even reached the common room door, she was pinned up against the wall, with Wally looking down at her.

He shook his head and bits of manky mayo flew off and hit Artemis.

"WALLY! GROSS!" She exclaimed. She tried to wriggle away but he's too strong for her, and he's only using one hand.

"Hmm.... How should I punish you?" He whispered, moving closer to her. He put is free hand on her hip and she instantly began to laugh. As soon as she knew what she was doing she clamped her mouth shut.

But it was too late. Wally began to vibrate his fingers, tickling her so much she thought she'd die.

"HAHAHAHA! STOP! WALLACE CUT IT OUT! UNCLE! UNCLE!!!" She laughed. Finally he let go and she closed her eyes, calming herself down.

When she looked up again, their noses were almost touching. They looked into each other's eyes. Artemis was speechless

"Erm......."
"Shush"
"Okay"

And he kissed her. And then wiped mayo all over her.

•••