Story 11: Selfie!

"Hey, does anyone know where my phone went?" Wally was throwing the cushions of the common room's couches behind him in a desperate attempt to find his phone.
After throwing all the cushions and not finding his phone, he proceeded into the kitchen.

"I believe that Artemis and Robin took your phone whilst you were asleep. I think they said they were going to 'spam it'? Kaldur spoke up.

•••Flashback•••
Wally was sleeping soundly in his room. The team had just come back from an exhausting mission that had taken them 2 days.

Fortunately the mission was a success, and the team was granted free time. Because Wally had already been on a fridge raid, the only thing left to do was sleep.

However whilst he was sleeping, the bird brain and the she-devil had silently slipped into the room, and stolen his 'precious'.

•••
"Those two are gonna get it!" Wally said, speeding off down the corridor. Kaldur opened his mouth to say something but all that was left of Wally was a cloud of dust. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to sit there and think about life.....

•••
Artemis giggled to herself. They'd really outdone themselves this time. Currently her and Robin were sat in the vents above the Training Room.

Robin silently shushed her and began to fake pout again, pressing the camera shutter as if his life depended on it.
After they took well over 100 selfies, all with the most bonkers faces, they then proceeded onto his social media.

Firstly snapchat. They snapped pictures of them, saying embarrassing secrets about Wally. Then they moved onto Twitter.

Wallace West
'Yo my homies! What up! Wall Man in the house!'

Finally came Instagram. They posted a selfie Wally has taken a while back, and forgotten to delete. You know like when you're pulling a double chin, you're sticking your tongue out, and you've got bozz eyes. Yeah. Like that.

The two couldn't keep quiet longer. They burst out laughing and rolling around in the vent.

And then the sound of screws becoming unscrewed silenced them. Artemis and Robin watched in horror as one by one the screws dropped into the vent.

And once all the screws had fallen out, and hand shot into the vent and grabbed the closest thing. Which happened to be Artemis' leg.

"Arty! Nooooo!" Came Robin's overly dramatic muffled voice from inside the vents. He was about to go help her, but once he heard the screams, he scrambled through the vents to go find another way out.

Outside the vent, Artemis was being tickled within an inch of her life. Tears were pouring down her face as she tried to shake of the red-head on sat on top of her. But it was no use.

"WALLY! STOP! STOP!!! IT WAS ROBINS IDEA, NOT MINE! IM SORRY HAHAHAHAH!!!! STOP IM GONNA BE SICK"

Wally didn't particularly wanna be thrown up on, so decided to let go of her, but still sat on her waist,so she couldn't move. Whilst she regained her breath, Wally just stared at her, letting his thoughts wander as to how pretty she looked.

Artemis soon became self conscious when she saw his starting.

"Is there something on my face?"
"Yeah, my lips........"

•••