Story6:I couldn't think of a title

"Wally. Actually shut up now." Artemis grunted. Wally stopped dead in his tracks, causing the blonde to bump into his back. And fall on the floor. Wally turned round to look down at her. He narrowed his eyes.

"It's your fault were in this mess" He pointed a finger at her. She scoffed.

"My fault? You were the one who drenched me in the Training Room!"
"Whatever! It's still your fault!"
He turned round and left her to struggle to her feet. After all, they still had a while till they were finished........

What happened? Where are they? I hear you asking these questions and here are the answers.

•••
Artemis knocked another arrow, aiming for the target. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead. She blew a strand of blonde hair out of her face and made the target her only focus.

Suddenly, Wally was behind her, holding a bucket of ice cold water in his hands. She hadn't heard him come in, she was too "in the zone".

In one quick motion he'd dumped the contents of the bucket over her head, causing her to shoot the arrow off to some unknown place. As she spun round, she let go of her bow causing it to clatter to the ground.

They just stood there, not breaking eye contact. The only noise was the pattering of the water dripping onto the floor.

Then they were running, Artemis chasing Wally. When she eventually tackled him to the ground, she began to throw quick punches to his face and upper body.

Wally, knowing she'd react this way, caught her fists. He flipped them round. As she tried to break free off his grip, he just sat there laughing at her. After a while she just gave up and they began to argue instead.

Hm.... This would be a bad time for The Flash AND Green Arrow to walk in, to see a soaking wet archer on the floor, with the red-head speedster sat on top her, throwing insults back and forth.

"WALLACE WEST WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY NEICE?!?" Wally instantly froze at the voice of the older archer. "Uh oh...." Barry whispered.

"AS A PUNISHMENT I DEMAND YOU CLIMB TO THE TOP MOUNT JUSTICE WITHOUT USING YOUR POWERS" Artemis snorted loudly, then quickly realised her mistake.

"AND YOU, YOUNG LADY WILL ACCOMPANY HIM. BUT YOULL BE CARRYING ALL THE SUPPLIES. IF YOU WANNA MAKE BY SUNDOWN I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE NOW!" And with that he left, Barry alongside him.

•••
And here we are now,back on the mountain, with Wally and Artemis.

•••
As Artemis continued to struggle to her feet, she could hear Wally mumbling to himself angrily, a few paces ahead of her.

Then he looked up and turned to face her. On his face there was smile that resembled a kids on Christmas.

"We're almost there!" And he grabbed her hand and dragged her all the way to the top.

At the very last bit, he had to give her a boost up, as it was too high, then was pulled up after her.

By this time it was night. All the stars were out and the two laid down under them. They just laid there in comfortable silence, thinking about life. Until Artemis rolled over and kissed Wally's cheek.

"What was that for?" He asked, grinning.
"Do I need a reason?" She asked back smirking. She stood up and dusted herself off.
"Come on. Let's get going"
Wally walked off, while Artemis went to go get the stuff.

"Hey Arty?"
"Yeah?"
"How are we supposed to get down........?"

•••