Story 12 Part 1: The Zombie Vacation

This story was suggested by @sienna_mermaid

•••
"Come on guys! I don't wanna be late!"
The over-excited red head was running around, hurrying his team mates about.

The team had completed a successful mission earlier that week, and had saved the world from certain destruction. So the league had given them a week for a vacation.

The team had decided to go to Paris, as they could get there easily, and there was a lot to do once they arrived.

Even though M'gann was flying them there, Wally was still worried they'd be late.

Currently he was dragging Artemis and Robin down the hallway towards the Common Room. When they were about half way, Artemis decided she'd had enough. And kicked Wally in his...... 'Area'....

Whilst Wally was laid on the floor clutching down there, Artemis was pissing herself laughing and holding onto Robin for support. After about 4 minutes of tears, the pair had sorted them selves out.

"Okay guys, we're ready!" Robin shouted to the rest of the team who were just finishing loading the luggage onto the bio-ship.

"Finally..." Super-boy muttered under his breath. He was really impatient, he just wanted to get to Paris and see what all the fuss was about.

So they all clambered onto the bio-ship and took off for France.

•••
The journey there was 'eventful'. It mostly consisted of Wally and Artemis arguing about little insignificant things, that no one actually gave two craps about!

Eventually, Super-boy had enough. If he was gonna be sat on the bio-ship for god knows how many more hours, he surely go insane. So the only sane thing to do was to bind their mouths, and tie them to the chairs, so there was no way they could communicate.

Hours later the plane finally landed. The door was opened and the team excitedly filed out into the landscape. But what they saw was the complete opposite of they'd imagined.

There were no tourists, or venders or any people in general.

There were just zombies.

•••