Chapter 7: New guy

Finn's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry Finn, but I won't make another potion." Princess Bubblegum said.

"What!? But princess you have to!" I begged.

"Like I said before the risk is to great, and even if she did survive she was probably killed by whatever was living in the dimension she was transported to." Princess bubblegum said.

"Im sorry to say this but PB is right, there is no way of knowing what happened to her." Flame princess said. Something inside of me snapped.

"Well maybe if you weren't so selfish and didn't use the potion on her then we wouldn't have anything to worry about right now!" I snapped at her. I stormed out of the castle and made my way back to the tree house.

Jake's P.O.V.

Finn barged inside looking really mad. I wonder what happened to him.

"What happened?" I asked. Although he didn't look like he was in the mood to answer.

"She is dead." Finn coldly said.

"What? Your kidding right?" I asked hoping he was just joking.

"I'm serious." I just stood there not knowing what to do. I wanted information.

"But how?" I asked as he told me everything.

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

I have been here for a few weeks and I have been adjusting to life here. Going on adventures with Fiona and Cake, Marshall Lee flirting, doing sciency stuff with gumball and just hanging out with everyone.

I suddenly thought of Finn and Jake, even though I had just met them I felt saddened that they're not here with me, not able to meet all these new faces, or hang out with all these people.

Fiona suggested that they renovate the tree house and put in another room, cake was also on board so I decided to agree. It was a wide room, a queen bed of to the right of the room with two Nightstands at each side of it. A fluffy black and [f/c], circle shaped carpet at the center. A walk in closet made of ivory filled with all the clothes I could want. An Ivory vanity accompanies an ivory chair with [f/c] colored cushions that we're soft and felt silky. A huge silver mirror besides my bed. Windows that opened and led out to a balcony looking over the land of Aaa. I loved the room at first sight.

I slid off of my soft fluffy bed and went out to the balcony. I always go to the balcony if I want to think.

I spotted someone unconscious. I jumped off of the balcony and landed on the soft wet grass. I remembered that I took off my shoes earlier, shoot. I ran over to where I saw the uncious body.

"It was around here somewhere." I said to nobody in particular. I started shivering due to my wet feet but continued looking anyways.

I found him. He had light brown hair (basically the guy in the pic) deep blue eyes and a well built chest. If you compared him to Finn, Finn would definitely lose.

Wait why am I comparing them when I should be getting him to safety. I put his arm around my shoulder and started dragging him to the tree house.

"Fiona! Cake!" I yelled out to them while still dragging him into the tree house. He was slightly breathing, a small sign he was alive but it made me so relieved.

"My goodness what happened to him?" Cake said. She stretched out her arm and made it into a stretcher. She gently lifted him up and placed him on the couch.

"[Y/n] dear, you should go get some rest, I can heal him myself." I was about to refuse, but she was already hard at work so I did as told and took a quick nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and took a peek at my window. The sun looked like it had set ours ago, the only light that I could see was the moons faint glow. It was a full moon tonight, I stared at the moon for a while.

I got bored of looking at the moon so I decided to go to the living room to see if the guy I found earlier was OK or not.

I sneakily tiptoed past Fiona and Cake's room not wanting to wake them up.

I made it to the living room. I saw him on the couch, but he was shirtless. His blanket was on the floor, he looked like he was shivering so I decided to put the blanket on him. I walked oh so softly on the wooden floor and as I got close to him and the blanket he grabbed me, pulled me onto the couch and started cuddling me. I tried to get away from him but his grip was set tight. I squirmed and wiggled as hard as I could until he rested his face in the crook of my neck. I blushed redder than a tomatoe. I was just glad that he couldn't see me because he was still sleeping.

After a while I stopped trying to get out of his grip and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with someone hugging me from behind. I got scared and thought it was a burgled until I remembered what happened last night. I turned around to face him and studied his face. That face... that unmistakably perfect nose. He looked just like... Ashton. I finally remembered something. All my memories started replaying in my head, most of them being about him. He was always there, when I tripped and fell at the park he helped me to stop crying and our relationship grew from there.

He was always with me, the elders would always say that we we're an unbreakable pair. Side by side no matter what happened.

He started waking up. He slowly adjusted his eyes. He looked at me with those blue eyes of his. His eyes went wide.

"[Y/n]? Is that you? Oh my god! You just dissapeared one day, everyone is worried!"

"Calm down, I'm here right now aren't I?" I said. Hiding the fact that I was also extremely happy to see him.

"Its just that I was so worried, something could have happened to you and I wasn't with you." His words sounded so sincere.

"Its OK, I found two people who we're willing to help me. So nothing bad could have happened."

He hugged me tight, tighter than ever before. My back felt wet, was he crying? Ashton was never one to cry, he was always the happy cheerfully one who could fix any problem. Yet here he is, crying.

"Shh, Shh it's OK everything is alright." I said, akwardly trying to comfort him. I never really knew how to comfort someone. Ashton was always the one to comfort me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me your thoughts on this chapter!

Comments and votes are both appreciated!