Chapter 8: Confession...s?

Ashton's P.O.V.

I still can't believe that [y/n] is here... in my arms safe and sound.

"[Y/n]! What do you want for break-" a cat white cat with yellow spots said while walking down the wooden steps. "-fast." She finished.

"Cake! This is Ashton, he is a childhood friend of mine, he helped me get some of my memories back!" [Y/n] joyfully said.

"Oh, right Ashton, Cake, Cake, Ashton."

"Ashton, this is the person I was talking about earlier, the one who took me in and cared for me." She said. The cat... er... Cake blushed a bit.

"Don't give me all the credit, Fiona helped too." Cake said. Cake... cake... what a weird name.

A girl wearing dark blue shorts, a light blue shirt, and a white Hood (I'm sorry I have no idea what it is called) walked down the same stairs Cake came from.

"He woke up!" She said while swinging her sword around. Isn't that dangerous?

"Fiona, Ashton, Ashton, Fiona." [Y/n] said.

"Oh he didn't loose his memories?" Fiona asked.

"No, but he helped me remember mine!"

The day continued on with small talk at first, but then the four of us started to really get to know each other. I got to catch up with what has been happening in [y/n]'s life and what she went through. Though it was still morning.

"That reminds me, how did you get here?" Cake asked.

"I'm not really sure," I paused. "All I remember was looking for [y/n] in a forest then finding a purple hole in the ground."

Cakes P.O.V.

"I'm not really sure," He paused. "All I remember was looking for [y/n] in a forest then finding a purple hole in the ground." Ashton said.

I don't know if I can trust him, I mean we only just met. [Y/n] trust him so he shouldn't be a bad guy.

Marshall Lee's P.O.V.

"Ugh, I'm bored" I said as I took an apple from the fridge. I sucked out the red from the apple and threw it in the trash.

"Maybe I should go pay [Y/n] a visit." I flew out of a broken window and headed over to the tree house.

~~~~~~~~~at the tree house ~~~~~~~~~

I floated over to a window and saw that they were all gathered near the couch. They seemed to be talking to someone, I couldn't see the persons face because cake was in the way.

I turned myself invisible and sneakily opened the window ever so slowly ensuring that it did not make any noise. I floated behind [y/n] and carried her up. She started squirming and her foot hit my man part. I dropped her and fell to the floor holding it in pain.

"Marshall!" [Y/n] ran over to me. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

"Its fine... I'm fine..." I said clearly not convincing her.

"You are not fine, and since I was the one who hurt you I have to take care of you."

"Don't worry about it I'm fine now."

"If you say so..."

"By the way, this is Ashton." [y/n] said. While pointing to the brunette I saw earlier.

"And Ashton this is Marshall Lee"

"Hi" he said. I just waved. The room became silent after that, nobody knew what to say.

"So, uh, anyone want breakfast?" [Y/n] asked.

"I want pancakes!" Fiona said.

"I'll have some bacon." Cake said.

"I want some scrambled eggs." Ashton said.

"I'll have anything red." I said.

"OK, so pancakes for Fiona, bacon for Cake, scrambled eggs for Ashton and... I think I have some red raspberries in the fridge." [Y/n] said.

[Y/n] went into the kitchen and after about 30 minutes came out and handed us our food.

"[Y/n], what are you going to eat?" Ashton asked.

"I'm going to share with Marshall." [Y/n] said. She walked over to where I was sitting while carrying a bowl of cream.

"Oh, uh... OK then..." Ashton said. We all started eating. I watched [Y/n] eat, she looked so cute. She had some cream near her mouth. I got close to her face, she looked me in the eyes and started to blush. I also felt my face heating up. I licked the side of her mouth.

"W-why did you lick me?" [Y/n] asked.

"You had some cream on the side of your mouth." I replied.

"Oh, thanks..."

"Why? Did you think I was going to kiss you?" I asked. I love teasing [y/n].

"U-uh... I-i..." [y/n] was stuttering. Who knew she would be so cute, even when she is stuttering.

I got closer to her face. Time seemed to go slower as she looked into my eyes. She also moved forward to me. Our faces we're a half inch apart. We got closer and closer until...

"Hey! What do you think you are doing!?!?" Ashton yelled from across the room. He ran over to us and pushed us apart.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I grabbed [y/n] and his her behind me.

"Guys stop fighting!" [Y/n] screamed.

"No! He tried to kiss you!" Ashton shouted.

"So? I'm pretty sure she isn't your girlfriend, so why do you care if she kisses me or not!" I yelled.

"Because I... love her." Ashton said. I looked over to see that [y/n] had a shocked look on her face. I can't let that jerk beat me. I have to think of something.

"Well, I love her even more!!" I shouted back at him. I turned to look face to face with [y/n]. I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her.

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

"Well I love her even more!!" Marshall shouted at Ashton. Marshall turned to face me. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a kiss. It was amazing, like a thousand sparks shooting through my body. I remembered Ashton and gently pushed Marshall Lee away.

I ran away from both of them and headed straight to my room and locked the door. I jumped on to my bed and hugged a pillow.

'What am I supposed to do' I thought. I just need some time alone to sort this all out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you guys think of this chapter. Good? Bad? In between?

Leave a vote and a comment if you liked this chapter!