Chapter 11- just a dream

Look, before you read this and say 'oh its so cliche' just keep reading ok? I probably is a bit cliche but this is how I want to introduce one of the characters. So just suck it up for now, ok?

...and Its mostly talking, so yeah.
-----------------------------------------------------------

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

"[Y/N]!!!!!!!" I instantly shot up from my bed, panting heavily.

"Wh-what the... where am I?" I surveyed the room. A dimly lit baby blue room with a darker blue carpet and some white furniture.

"Nice place, but again where am I?" I tried to sit up but then an immense pain swirled through my body

"You shouldn't try to get up yet."

"I figured." She chuckled softly. Like small bells tinkling in the wind.

"You're just like your father." She looked like she was in her late 40's.

"By the way, who are you?" As I said this the mood suddenly changed. Her face turned serious.

"Ah, I'm just... a family friend."

"O-oh, uh um, speaking of friends... do you know where (finn/gumball/marshall Lee) is?"

"You mean, him?" She showed me a picture of the whole gang. My eyes lit up. (It was on a phone, adventure time was popular, k?)

"Yeah! So you know where they are?!"

"...just as the doctor said..."

"D-doctor? What do you mean?"

"[Y/n], you were in a car accident, it was a hit and run."

"I-i don't understand! Where are my friends!?"

"[Y/n], meeting those people... the encounters you had... It was all a figment of your imagination."

"NO! I met them! I saw them! I-i" I couldn't control my tears. I couldn't even see properly, it all became blurry.

*sigh* "I'll call over your cousin."

"Naomi! Please come downstairs!"

"Naomi... Naomi... Naomi!" Naomi should know what happened! I bet she remembers!

"Yes auntie? Oh, she woke up!" She held a bright smile, although I felt like there was something off about it. Must just be my imagination.

"Naomi! You remember right?" She glanced at her aunt.

"Um, remember what?"

"Finn! Jake! Everyone!" She looked at me like I has crazy.

"Come on! Why don't you remember!" I was becoming desperate. Desperate for any piece of evidence that they were real. That I didn't just dream of all the stuff that happened.