Chapter 10 - Back again

...the first drop fell and a stream followed after it. It splashed over us. I looked over at Jake and saw that he was fading, I saw that I was also fading. The bottle fell from my hand and shattered all over the floor.

"This is it Jake." I said to Jake.

"See you on the other side, bro." Jake said.

"Remember, if one of us doesnt make it, I want you to know that I love you." I said and ran over to Jake then hugged him tightly.

"I love you too man." Jake said. He hugged me back and we both burst out in tears.

*sniff* *sniff* "I LOVE YOU BRO!!!" We both screamed as we continued crying and hugging each other.

"Um... Sorry if I'm intruding, I'll just be on my way." A brunette dude said as he awkwardly walked away. Me and Jake opened our eyes and looked around.

"W-we are alive!" I shouted. I bent down and kissed the grass.

"But one problem, we don't know where we are..." Jake said.

"Hey, maybe that guy from earlier knows where we are." I said. We both looked over to where the guy walked off and saw that he was already a good ways gone.

"Then we better start running." Jake said.
Jake made himself bigger using his stretchy powers and lifted me onto his back. He ran as fast as he could.

"Hey you brunette guy!" Jake shouted. He turned back to look at us for a second then quickly started running the other way.

"Wait up!" I shouted to him.

Ashton's P.O.V.

"Hey you brunette guy!" A gigantic dog shouted. Wasn't he small just a second ago. 'Oh no he is running after me, oh shit-taki mushrooms I have to run!' I thought.

"Wait up!" A guy wearing all blue and a white hood said. Psh, like I would stop and let him kill me. I looked behind me again to see that they were already catching up.

"Stop running!" The guy shouted. 'Do they think I'm stupid?' I thought.

"Yeah, we just want to ask you something!" The dog said.

"Then why are you chasing me?" I asked.

"You were far away and we didn't want to lose you, then you started running and here we are now!" The guy said. I stopped running.

*pant pant* 'I'm out of shape' I thought.

"So what do you need?" I asked them.

"Where are we?" The guy asked. I stared at him with an 'are you stupid' face.

"You honestly mean to tell me that you live here but you have absolutely no idea what this place is called." I replied

"Well, we don't exactly live here." He replied.

"So you two are travelers?" I asked.

"Well... Sort of..." He replied.

"Well you are in the land of Aaa." I said.

"Thanks." He said.

"I'm Ashton, by the way." I said.

"I'm Finn and this is Jake." He said while pointing to himself then to the dog. Wait those names sound familiar. I think I remember [y/n] saying those names before. This is probably just a coincidence, but I'll check, just to be sure.

"Do you guys know someone named [y/n]?" I asked. I wasn't really sure what I was expecting. They're eyes widen at what I said.

"You mean [y/n] [l/n]?" Finn said.