Chapter 9: Gossip with BMO

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

"Bleep, bloop" I was playing with BMO.

*sigh* "BMO, what should I do?" I asked.

"Play more games with BMO!" BMO happily said.

"BMO I'm serious." I said.

"BMO is sorry." BMO sadly said.

"No BMO I'm the one who should be sorry." I said.

"Thats OK, but who do you love more?" BMO asked.

"Well that's the problem, I don't know who I love more." I said.

"Follow your heart." BMO said.

"BMO, don't go all cheesy on me." I told him.

'Knock Knock'

"Go away." I said to whoever was on the other side of the door.

"[Y/n] it's me, Fiona." I took a peek through the hole in my door and saw Fiona standing on the other side.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened." Fiona said.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I said.

"But talking about it could help." Fiona said. Glob, why does she have to be so stubborn.

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" I yelled. I saw Fiona flinch and slowly walk away.

"BMO, that reminds me, what is your gender?" I asked.

"BMO is both boy and girl, at the same time some could even say that I have no gender." BMO said.

"I guess that makes sense." I said.

"What about NEPTR?" I asked.

"NEPTR is the same as BMO, gender less." BMO said.

"Oh, I see. Do any robots have genders?" I asked.

"Most robots do not have a gender." BMO replied.

"Most? So robots can have a gender?" I asked. I don't know why I was suddenly interested in knowing more about robots.

"Yes, the legendary robots are the only ones with a gender. There are only 6 legendary robots in existence." BMO said.

"Are they all partners or something?"

"Yes, 3 are boys and 3 are girls. They help balance each other out." BMO said.

"BMO, you sure know a lot of things how come you never tell this stuff to anyone?"

"Nobody has ever asked before. They always go to BMO for games." BMO said.

"So what other stuff have you been holding out on?" I asked, the day went by pretty quickly. BMO has a lot of things he doesn't tell anyone. He also told me some of Fionas secrets.

"-then Cake walked in on LSP and Ice Queen making out!" BMO said.

"Oh My Glob! NO WAY!" I practically screamed.

"And you know what happened next?" BMO asked.

"No, what?" I asked.

"LSP passed out!" BMO exclaimed.

"Whaaat? But they we're in the middle of making out!" I screamed.

"But that is the truth. And did you know that Cake sometimes dances in the mirror when she is alone." BMO said.

"I would expect that from Fiona, but Cake! No way. She seems so mature." I said in disbelief.

"And then Fiona threw this epic party and they played 7 minutes in heaven." BMO said.