04

A/N: The gif *wink wink*

After having their session cut short because Calum was having trouble focusing on the task at hand. Michael and Calum reunited for what would be day two of measurements. Not that Calum was complaining, it meant even more time with Michael but after yesterday he thought it might be a little awkward between the two because Calum Junior wanted to announce his arrival while Michael was right there.

After some brief consideration, Calum stopped to talk to Luke. It was a short chat, the majority revolved around football obviously but the two enjoyed it.

"Well I'm off to get measured, see you in a few hours." Calum looked to the small clock above Luke's head, he bid farewell to the blond and their final words were about Calum's dick being the thing that's getting measured.

"You're late." Michael mumbled when hearing the other boy walk into the room, he nearly hit Calum with an empty coffee cup as he threw it into the trash bin next to the door.

"Good morning to you too, don't you just look like a ray of sunshine." Calum greeted, kissing Michael's cheek quickly before the latter knew what he was doing.

Calum examined the computer monitors, seeing a few clips of him scoring goals playing around the room. "So, are we still measuring my upper half today?" He asked, not bothering to look back at Michael to see if he was listening.

"Yeah, I need a few more measurements then we can start working digitally." Michael mumbled, rustling papers around as he hid his scarlet cheeks. The purple haired boy could feel his cheeks burning and he didn't like it, but Michael was quick to write the blush off as a result of the random affection, he'd never been kissed before so the unwanted reaction was unavoidable he decided.

Taking his time collecting his things, Michael spun around in his chair at a snail's pace. Happy that his blush had subsided into a slightly pink tint he checked the measurements on his paper before looking up at Calum.

Regardless to say, Michael almost fell off his chair.

For once Michael caught a glimpse of the boy when he wasn't harassing him with shitty pick up lines, Calum was just standing there looking at his phone with a minuscule smile present on his lips. The fact that he was shirtless registered in Michael's mind but it just seemed to add to the overwhelming beauty that Calum was, the pale boy was sure that the image of Calum would be much better if he was hit by the early morning sun through some window with the blinds cutting brief shadows across his pale skin.

Michael had to shatter the image he'd built in his imagination purely because the backdrop for that scene happened to be taking place in Michael's apartment, bedroom specifically.

You'd think that by the end of high school Michael would be somewhat familiar with these kinds of thoughts and feelings but he was more focused on finishing the education part and hanging out with his friends, getting laid wasn't on his to-do list.

"Michael, you're staring." Calum chuckled, raising an eyebrow at the pale boy as a smirk graced his lips.

"I was just wondering who you were texting," Michael scowled in an attempt to defend himself, even though they both knew he was.

"My sister, Mali." The smirk was replaced by a brilliant smile as Calum shyly started talking about his sister and the conversation they were having over text message.

"I agree with your sister, you suck." Michael stated finally, giving a quick smile to Calum.

"Of course you do," Calum whined, angrily typing a new message to his sister in the process.

"Oh, you might have to stay longer than planned." Michael added upon checking the time.

"Don't worry, I'm at my best during overtime." Calum winked, shoving his phone into his pocket as the trademark smirk came back.

"For fuck's sake."