02

"Whatcha doin'?" Calum questioned, having been in Michael's work space for a whole four minutes and had nothing immediate he was need for.

"I'm visualizing how to start your player," Michael growled, as he sketched out a rather cute looking cartoon version of Calum in his football uniform.

"I'm number 11," Calum coughed a little awkwardly, looking down at Michael's sketch in minor awe. The boy was pretty flawless in his drawing, either than the number, he'd drawn a rumpled 13 on Calum's jersey.

"Oh," Michael said, staring at the paper like he couldn't quite see what he was drawing. Without warning he crumpled the sketch up and dropped it into the trash bin next to his workspace. He got out a fresh piece of paper and began drawing once again.

"Did you bring your kit?" Michael asked suddenly, turning to Calum with more force than necessary.

"Home or Away?" He asked, dropping his backpack onto the floor and unzipping it.

"Let's go with away," Michael replied, turning back to his desk while Calum looked around for possibly a bathroom, so he could change.

He couldn't see any visible doors either than the tunnel like exit that Luke brought him through. Calum would feel a little embarrassed if he had to walk all the way up to Luke just to come all the way back so Luke could show him where the washroom is.

So instead, Calum shrugged it off and began taking of his shirt.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Michael snapped, having turned to see if Calum had found the bathroom but quickly ended up spluttering as Calum was shirtless in his work space.

"What?" Calum asked, tilting his head downward to in ruffle his shirt to hide his slight smirk. "We're both guys here,"

"Yeah, but you said a pick up line as soon as we were alone," Michael reminded with a groan.

The other boy looked up then, a devilish smile making its way to his lips as he locked eyes with Michael. Calum stood up straight, dropping his hoodie down on his backpack, "I won't give you a yellow card if you take off your shirt."

"There you go again," Michael said in exasperation, throwing his hands up like he could not believe Calum was uttering yet another line. "I'm not taking off my shirt, it would be weird because we'd both be shirtless."

"I can drop my pants if that'll make you  more comfortable. Technically I'd be naked then," Calum reasoned, hands going to his belt. Michael was quick to stop Calum though, becoming a stuttering mess in the process.

Michael hadn't realized how close they were now that Michael's hands were preventing Calum from fumbling with his pants.

"That would make me even more uncomfortable." Michael seethed, dropping Calum's hands and going back to his work.

Calum quickly put his kit on while Michael wasn't looking, "Are you the kind of homophobe that can't see a guy shirtless without assuming they're trying to get with him?"

"No," Michael snapped. "I'm bisexual and I'd rather not see any naked people, thanks."

Calum didn't know whether to cheer or not, he totally had the possibility of getting with this guy.

"How 'bout you come over to mine tonight? We can Netflix and chill." Calum suggested, coming to stand next to Michael.

"No."

"I'll buy the booze?"

"Do me a favour?" Michael asked, interrupting one of Calum's other suggestions-something about Michael picking the position.

"Stand there and shut up." Michael instructed as soon as Calum nodded.

"Yes sir," Calum said, standing up straight like he did when the coach wanted to talk to him.

"I said, shut up." Michael muttered, narrowing his eyes at his sketch but not bothering to look up to glare at the boy he was drawing.