19

"You're going to miss your flight." Ashton shouted upon opening the door, he was gone before Michael or Calum could mumble a coherent word.

Checking the time, it was indeed close enough to ten o'clock that Calum thought to wake Michael up fully.

He couldn't remember getting off Michael when they ended up falling asleep but at the moment their positions could be described as somewhat cuddling.

Although it looked more like Calum was a koala and Michael happened to be the tree. Michael didn't seem to mind though, even if he was asleep.

Calum poked his nose, then his cheek, then his other cheek. Michael didn't budge and Calum wasn't too sure his tactics would work. But his poking gradually turned into nudges until finally he was tracing patterns on Michael's squishy cheeks.

He'd started figure-eighting when Michael spoke in a croaky voice. "I swear, if you're drawing a dick on my face."

Calum laughed, unable to prevent his finger from adding the shaft to his invisible drawing, he talkie up bonus points in his head for making the tip tip towards the corner of Michael's mouth.

"That's honestly the worst drawing of the male anatomy I've ever felt, I'm ashamed that I even had to endure you tracing that on my face." Michael frowned, frantically trying to wipe the feeling of Calum's finger off his cheek, as if it had left a trace.

Calum scoffed, "As much as I'd like to discuss how much I know about dicks - trust me, it's my favourite subject - you've got a plane to catch."

Despite the words leaving his mouth, Calum didn't move an inch. With his legs still wrapped around Michael's torso and one arm cradling the boy's head, Calum was quite comfortable and the thought of how cold it would be after he untangled himself from the pale boy seemed unbearable.

"Right," the amount of pent up exhaust in Michael's voice kind of made Calum want to go with him, but he couldn't. The thought of Michael flying home all frightened and alone had his heart breaking. Luke would be there, he knew, but Luke wasn't Calum.

"You should stay." Calum mumbled, burying his face into the crook of Michael's neck, making him impossibly more comfortable and even less likely to move.

"I've got to work," Michael groaned, letting Calum know that if he could, he would undoubtably stay for a very long time.

With a sigh loud enough to break the otherwise quiet atmosphere in the room, Calum began to untangle himself at a snail's pace. First, his arm which had fallen asleep without him noticing until now. He reluctantly unhooked his ankles and scooted so one leg was no longer underneath the other boy. Pushing himself up, he was nearly completely out of Michael's way.

What he didn't expect was Michael to pull him back by grabbing onto his outer thigh and tugging him onto his lap. At this point, Calum was more than flustered, having accidentally fallen onto Michael in the process and the colourful haired boy's hands were extremely warm on his waist.

Once Calum had regained his composure, he sat up to find a smirk had settled on Michael's bubblegum pink lips.

"But," Michael began, pausing immediately after as his smirk turned into a cheeky little grin. "I can however, accidentally miss my flight in because I was trying to capture more of the famous Calum Hood on paper."

Calum's smile widened at his words, "Well, that's sounds reasonable. Let's say I take you out to dinner? And you can think up a few ideas on the way. Although, I've got a few of my own in mind."

The smirk on Calum's face was trademark, and Michael's expression once processing the words was absolutely priceless. He almost smacked the lad now that he had the same thoughts coursing through his mind, none of them would help him fake extra time on the job.

"Hey, if I buy a soccer ball will you kick it with me?" Calum whispered, fingers tangling in Michael's hair as he blinked slowly at the boy underneath him.

"Dear god, shut the fuck up already. I thought you were done with those shitty pickup lines." Michael whined, burying his face under a pillow.

"I'm just getting started." Calum winked, unable to stop the laugh that left his lips when Michael groaned.