~intro~ characters....

heyy so this is a little intro about the characters:)

y/n) life is about to change forever. your dad died when you was a young girl so your mum bought you up. your mum has found a new man that she adores. you and your mum are moving to homes chapel where a new dad and a bunch of four brand-new sisters await. And on your first day there your head is turned by the gorgeous Harry styles with suntanned skin and sea-green eyes. But Harry already has a girlfriend, your new stepsister, Amy (y/n) know your friendship with harry is dangerous it could destroy everything. But that doesn't mean she's going to stay away from him . . . carry on reading to see what happens:) commment and vote

you: you are a 13 year old your moving to homes chapel from australia leaving everything back to start a new life with four new sister and a new dad. your shy and queit.

kacey: is your step sister, shes a 11 year old she lives in homes chapel. shes cheeky and friendly.

tee: is your step sister, shes a 12 years old, shes a identical twin to lia. shes also friendly.

lia: is your step sister, shes a 12 years old too, shes a identical twin to tee. shes quiet and confident.

amy: is your step sister also. shes a 14 years old. lets just say shes a drama queen and selfish but also can be organised and sweet.

harry styles: hes your crush, hes a flirt but sweet but he's also your stepsisters boyfriend.

your mum nicole: shes pretty she loves you to bits.

your dad jamie; you dont know him but you've seen a picture of him. he died when you was young.

your step dad jack: hes sweet but you dont know him much.

your step sisters mum karen: you dont know her much.

sooo i might add more character later on but there character above are going to be in the story for most of the chapters enjoy!!.

Follow me on twitter @98storymaker for updates:)

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE👍