~chapter 2~

~chapter 2~

the teacher that cant stand me and hates the sight of me wasn't impressed, of course. why would she be... she'd want me to be in trouble. She wants me to be excluded! if i knew she was going to on duty I would have planned it and would have chosen a day where my music teacher was in the canteen. He'd be in side. No doubt there.

Still, the teacher was angry, and her lips press together into a line so thin that they almost disappear.

'Poor ellie is in the nurse's office, having first aid,' she tells me. like i care, i only slapped her nothing else i was thinking to myself, its not like I punched her- but that would have been much better.

I raise an eyebrow. Poor little ellie? As if. A severe shock might do her good. She could wake up and forget that she'd ever been a mean, spiteful witch.

'(y/n), your behaviour here has been completely unacceptable,' the teacher sniffs. as if she was crying!! 'What has ellie ever done to you?' why is she always backing up for her i was again thinking to my self.

I blink. Where do I start? Should I mention the time she stares at me in PE and gives me evil looks and is a pervert Or the time she told everyone she'd seen my mum dressed up as a human cupcake, because she wants her own chocolate/bakery store. 'She called me a liar, Miss,' I whisper.

the teacher peers at me over her glasses. 'Liar ... well, that's a very harsh word,' she says. 'However, a number of teachers and pupils have commented on ... shall we say ... your ability to embroider the truth.'

I blink. I think my own head teacher just called me a liar.

'It does seem, (y/n), that you haven't made the best of starts at this school,' she continues. 'I have to say, I am a little concerned.

'If you tell too many little white lies, (y/n), there will come a point where people will stop listening to you,' she goes on. i stop her before she goes on more and more where theres going to come to a point where im just going to tell her to shut up!! dont want to get in more trouble now do i.

'I won't be here after the summer holidays, miss' I say, as politely as I can. 'My mum has fallen in love. She is giving up everything she has so we can live with her new boyfriend in a big house in homes chapel. We are going to be a proper family, and we will make a fortune in a bakery/chocolate store and im going to go on the x factor and win!!!.

She gives me a long, pitying look.

'Really, (y/n) this is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about!' She sniffs. 'Of course you are not going to live in homes chapel.

'But, miss -'

'I think your mother would have told us if you were leaving us, don't you?' she says.

My fingers slide over the envelope in my bag. mum's letter to her has been there for a week now, getting more and more crumpled.

We really are going to live in homes chapel. Miss has no idea just how bizarre my life is.

'No more lies, (y/n),' she says.

'Er ... no, miss.'

'And of course, I will need you to say sorry to ellie.'

'Right,' I say through gritted teeth.

miss marches me along to the nurse's office, where ellie is curled up on a squashy chair. '

'(y/n) has something to say to you, ellie,' miss says.

ellie beams, her eyes bright with triumph.

'I-I'm sorry, ellie,' I stammer.

I am not sorry, though, not one little bit. And surely miss does not want me to lie about it? I am meant to be turning over a new leaf, being honest and truthful. No more lies.

I look ellie in the eye. 'I'm just really sorry that ... that ... you're such a nasty, vindictive, SPITEFUL little witch.'

That's when miss tells me I am suspended, and on report, and in after-school detention, possibly for the rest of my life.

Follow me on twitter @98storymaker for updates:)

COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE👍