~chapter one~

heyy so this is chapter one enjoy and sorry for the spelling mistakes:)

There are some things I may miss about school... things like my favourite meal lasagne, fish and chips, and Mmm the chocolate cakes, oh how im going to miss them. and my best friends and staring at the back of peoples head and naming them who they look like on the Tv (i really do, do that in school) in classes. and my music classes i loved my music classes i love singing. one day i want to be able to win the x factor. There are also things I will not miss, like maths, exams and school, and everything else to be honest . and the slag named ellie who thinks she is pretty! (sorry). I won't miss ellie at all... she and her friends drive me crazy.

They have it all... perfect hair and perfect school uniform, just everything about them, it was becoming really annoying, not just for me, for everyone. They get good grades, dont know how on earth their clever they act dumb for attention, they're popular, the teachers like them, the boys loooove them. but me and my friends hate them and we know the whole school do too but their all just afraid to tell them the truth.

Everybody else just wants to BE like them ... except for me. I am not like ellie, not one little bit. I do not have perfect hair, I don't get good grades, teachers don't like me, except my music teacher he thinks im good at playing instruments and singing!! I just cannot see the attraction of a girl like ellie shes horrible., she not a nice personal not one little bit.

She isn't even nice. I once invited her to my house for tea because i felt sorry for her because her friends left her and she complained that she didn't like anything. ellie asked me where my dad was, and I said I didn't have one.

'Don't be stupid,' she had insisted. 'Everybody has a dad.

'Are they divorced?' she asked in a whisper. 'Did he run away or something and leave you because your horrible ?'

'Of course not!' i said angrily.

I will not miss ellie.

~in school~

Right on cue, ellie walks into the canteen with her little gaggle of friends. They push their way to the front of the queue, then saunter over to the table where I am sitting with my friends with my lasagne and chocolate cake. without even noticing I'm there. They flop down beside me with their plates of salad thinking their all healthy and fit.

'What are you looking at?' she scowls.

'Nothing,' I say, but my mouth twitches into a smile.

'Why are you smirking? You are such a freak, (y/n)!' Her eyes flicker over me as though I am something small and slimy.

She turns to her friends. 'Hey, did you know (y/n) dad thought she was such a loser that he ditched her and ran off to live on the other side of the world? How does that feel like, (y/n)?

'You don't know anything about my dad,' I say quietly.

ellie laughs. 'Oh yes, I do, (y/n)' she says.

I hate her, I really, really hate her.

'Leave it, ellie,' her friends says, but ellie has never known when to leave things. She'd rather poke at them with a sharp stick until they bleed.'

It seems to me that the whole dinner hall has gone quiet. They want to hear what ellie has to say. They want to see me crumble.

There's a pain in my chest, the hot, bitter ache of shame. I search around for something to say, a clever quip, a comeback. Nothing.

I push my chair back roughly, and stand. My legs are wobbly, and my hands shake as I walk near her and slap her straight in the face making her face go all red!!!

'Oh. My. God,' her friends says.

And, slowly at first, hesitantly, the whole, entire dinner hall begins to clap and cheer. yay me. someone had to do it.

Follow me on twitter @98storymaker for updates:)
COMMENT, VOTE and SHARE👍