Chapter 1

*2 Years Later*

***** TAYLOR'S POV *****

"The records done, so I've heard! When are you planning on releasing it Mr.York?"

I was currently sitting at an interview. They were all the same. Congratulating me on getting signed, asking about the record, then asking about my personal life. They had no business asking about my personal life.

I'd always give them the same answer.
'It's all fine. It's good. I'm single. My family is back in Tennessee. My brother is well'

You get the picture.

"Uh, we're not sure." I smiled kindly.

"Yes. It took you about a year and a half to complete this album correct?"

"That's correct." I nodded. I didn't mean to be short, I just wasn't in the mood to act happy or interested.

"Alright that's all the time we have for today. Thank you for joining us Mr.York. It was a pleasure."

And with that, they cut the cameras off. I was free.

Quickly, I got up from that uncomfortable fancy couch and put on my coat. It's been raining hard this spring. Stupid England weather.

Screams and cheers soon invaded my brain as I exited the building. Fans were lined up on the street. What separated me from them was a small rope and body guards.

I don't know why I had fans. We'd only released a four-song EP. Maybe it was because they knew I was rich? Who knows.

"Hi how are you." I smiled kindly as I walked up to the people waiting out in the rain just for me.

Some were crying, some were screaming, some were happily calm.

"Could you sign this please?" A small girl asked. I chuckled.

"Of course."

I went down the line signing as much as I could before the limo pulled up.

"I have to go. Are any of you coming to the show tonight?" I asked as I started walking away.

They cheered as I smiled and got into the limo.

"How was the interview?" Oli asked. He was all tidied up. Wearing his usual suit and he'd recently gotten his hair cut short.

"Fine." I lit up a cigarette.

"Fine? Taylor you can't just blow off interviews like that. I know it's a pain in the ass but it's promoting your album. Promoting your band. Don't take this shit for granted. It's not easy getting those interviews for you." He rambled on.

I know it wasn't easy. I mean I'm not expert at managing stuff like Oliver is but hey that's his job right?

"Alright." I shrugged and rested my elbow against the car door, looking out at the buildings we passed. It was raining again.
I inhaled nicotine and blew it out.

"That'll hurt your voice tonight. Put it out." Oliver said. Before I could protest he grabbed it and threw it inside the whiskey glass. Jerk.

"We're here." He said and left the limo.

Home, Shitty Home.

***** HAYLEY'S POV *****

"JOSH PUT ME DOWN." I screamed as he and Zac lifted me up.

"No. Hayley you have to get up. We have to shoot our video today." He pouted.

Damn. Can't they just shoot the video without me?