6 | Problem or Solution?

***** HAYLEY'S POV *****

We were doing the pressure flip now.

Jeremy was getting ready to do it as Jason kept playing the guitar.

We paused.

Everything seemed to go on slow motion.

Jeremy ran up to Josh as he flipped onto his back. His back pressed against Josh's and slipped.

He slipped.

He fell towards Jason. Jason hadn't seen him coming. Why couldn't he have seen him coming!?

He tripped and made Jason fall along with him. Jason tried to catch himself with his hands. It twisted and they both fell right into back stage.

The entire audience was in shock as were Josh, Zac and I.

Crew members started to help them up right away. Jason screamed when they pulled him up by the hand.

The crew member looked up and signaled for me to end the show.

I nodded and turned towards the crowd.

"Thank you all!!! Give it up for the All Time Low, You Me At Six, and New Found Glory guys One more time!!! Good night and we are paramore!" I said and ran off the stage along with the Farro's.

The lights turned on and everyone started chatting while exiting the stadium.

"What happened what happened?" I asked frantically.

The crew let me through to look at Jason. He was now sitting on a chair they had brought out.

"I think I broke my wrist. I- it really hurts Hayley." Jason gave me a sympathetic look.

"Shit.." I mutter.
"What are we gonna do?" I said looking towards Josh. He shrugged.

"He broke his wrist. What else can we do other than find another guitarist?" He sighed and got out his phone.

Zac was talking to the crew members about Jason.

"It'll be alright." Jeremy came up behind me and put his arm around me. I leaned into him. Our first show in the UK and we're already screwed over.

Jason was the best rhythm guitarist I've seen in a long time. He could move and jump around like no other while hitting every note perfectly.

"I hope." I said and headed into the production office. I sat down on the couch. Jeremy followed me in there. He closed the door behind him as he came around the coffee table and sat beside me.

"Mountain Dews?! Sweet when'd you get these and why wouldn't you tell me?" He picked up one of the six packs cans and opened it up. The gas escaped as he took a big gulp, all smiley. Why was he so smiley all the time?

"I didn't." I laughed and took one for myself. Hey, as much as I didn't want to see Taylor, it doesn't mean my soda desires and needs go away.

"Taylor then?" He asked and looked around the coffee table.
"What'd he say to you?"

"Nothing."

"Hayley." He warned. I guess he wasn't going to take my bullshit answers today.

"Fine. He said he wanted to talk to me and see me again. But I said no. It's too late for that. He fucking ignores be for a year and then all of absurdism wants to make up?! It doesn't work that way." I shook my head.

"You're kidding right?" Jeremy said and got up.

"No. I'm not. I hate his guts."

He rolled his eyes at me as he picked up the pieces of paper Taylor had left. Quickly, he scanned them.
He put them in his pocket. I don't care. I didn't need them anyways.

"Hayley you love him. You and I both know that. Maybe Josh doesn't or James doesn't. But you and I do."

What does he mean by that? So what if they
don't know? They're my friends. I don't need to tell them everything.

"Sure. Whatever. And what do James and Josh have to do with this?" I raised and eyebrow. He wandered over to me once again and sat down.

"Uh... Nothing. Anyways we have a problem here and I think it might actually be a solution." He smirked.

"Oh yeah? Surprise me. Tell me how Jason's wrist being broken is a solution to anything!" I laughed dryly.

"Fine. I will. You'll see." And with that he exited the room.

I did as well, bringing what was left of the six pack with me.

------

"You're what?" I gasped once again.

"I'm going back to help plan with the wedding. I'm pretty much useless here." Jason stated.

We were all seated in the front lounge of the bus. Everything went silent.

What now?

"So are we just going to cancel our shows?" Josh said looking a pissed.

"Probably." I muttered. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed room to breathe.

Suddenly I got up and left the bus.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hold on. Hayley." It was Josh.

"Let me walk with you."

I shrugged and nodded, "ok."

He gave me a nod and we walked side by side. It was dark outside and kind of really humid.

It was silent. That's what I needed. Silence from everyone for just a moment.
We walked for about twenty minutes beside we decided to start heading back. That's when the silence was broken.

"You know, we could find a replacement." Josh said. I just chuckled.

"Right. Hadn't thought about that before." I said.

"No really Hayles. We could. There's a lot of Paramore fans here in the UK. I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind playing some shows with us." He chuckled.

It was true. We could have a fan play for us. It'd be weird but I was willing to do it if it meant we'd keep touring.

"Yeah... I guess we could." We stepped into the cool bus.

Jeremy was seated playing video games.

"Where's Jason?" I asked.

Jeremy paused his game and looked at me.
"Hey uh... Went home. Back to the states I mean." He said.

"Oh..." I didn't get to say goodbye?

"Yeah... Don't take it too harsh. He just packed his things and left because he thought it'd be best to leave now before you got back."

"Right." I gave him a weak smile. I couldn't smile.

"On other news... I found a replacement." Jeremy smiled.

I jumped out of my skin.

"You did?! Who? Do you know him?" I rambled.

"Chill. Yeah I know him. We go way back. He's great at guitar. He's willing to help out and perform with us for the rest of the tour if that's ok with you." He smiled.

Ok? Yes! Tour isn't over.

"I don't care! I just want out tour to go on." I laughed and hugged him.

"Good. Glad to hear. He'll be in our bus tomorrow."

Alright. I just need to meet this guy.