2 | Showtime

***** HAYLEY'S POV *****

"We're up next." Jeremy knocked on my door. We were currently in Texas. We were playing a couple shows before we took off on our UK tour. This was our last won.

The music video we recorded also did well and it even aired on MTV!

I didn't really like going to the UK or overseas much. It was nice to explore and see new places I just didn't like the time change and travel time.

"Alright." I called back and finished up my make-up.

The bright side about going to a UK tour? All Time Low is coming with us. We're co-headlining the tour, It'll be a whole three months with Jack, Alex, Rian, and Zack.
The tour is all around Europe really but it's mainly on the UK. Our first show is in London.

There's this other band called New Found Glory and another called You Me at Six touring as our supporting acts. I've never heard about either of them. I know that You Me at Six is actually from the UK so maybe they'll show us around!

I headed out of the small dressing room and put in my ear-ins.

This venue was actually kind of small. As small as the ones we used to play before we got signed.

"Twenty seconds." Someone yelled towards us.

We all gathered around and did a chant to get us pumped for the show. We sang goofy-goober from spongebob.

As we went on stage the lights dimmed and people cheered.

We gave it our all as we did in every show. The crowd was great as well, responding to our energy. It was like a dance of some sort with the audience. They sang every word, though it was a small venue, It sounded like a stadium.

-

"Great show wasn't it?" Jeremy chimed as we entered our home. I could really call this place our home. My home.

"Yeah. We have to start packing tonight for London. We'll be gone for months." Josh said pushing past us into the kitchen.

"Chill, Did you eat an extra bowl of bitch this morning?" Jeremy laughed and patted Josh on the back. Josh pushed him off.

"No. I ate your stupid bacon and eggs."

"Hey! Don't take it out on the bacon and eggs." Zac butted in. Of course he's defend food.

"Alright let's all chill. Josh is right. We do need to pack. Jeremy, the comment was unnecessary." I said looking at him. I turned to Josh, "and don't be so grumpy and stern all the time Joshy."

They looked at each other for a moment.

"You're right. We're sorry Hayles." They both said.

"But we do need to pack. Soon. I-i just want everything to go smoothly and perfect. Getting to perform in the UK is a big opportunity. We can't take it for granted."
Josh said and went upstairs.

"Alright well I'm going to bed. Night guys." Jeremy said and headed up to his room.

"I'm gonna play some video games." Zac shrugged.

"I'll go talk to Josh." I said and went upstairs.

I knocked lightly on his door. Once I heard a 'come in' I opened the door. It's just simple manners.

"Hey." I said and closed the door behind me.

"What's up?" He asked as he looked up from his laptop.

"I could ask the same to you." I sat next to him on his bed. "Why are you so nervous about going to the Europe?"

"It's just... Rebecca." He sighed. Great, his girlfriend can be a real bitch sometimes. Maybe now she was pressuring him about him going to London.