Chapter Eight

Once I realized what he was doing, I shoved him away with such a force that I may have hurt him. I backed all the way up to the door.

"Why?!" I screamed at him. "Why would you do that?!" Tears ran down both of my cheeks.

"Cali, I'm sorry." he pleaded.

"No! You can't do stuff like that! You can't have the feelings I have. It's not right, I'm your child!" He looked really shocked.

"W-what? Same f-feelings?"

"Yes! If you must know, that's what's been bothering me! You just had to know so bad that you go and-and kiss me! What's wrong with you?" I curl myself up and ball my fists up.

"It's not right." I said to myself. "It's just not right. Why? Why do I feel this way?" Daddy grabs both of my wrists and makes me look at him.

"Let me go!" I pull and kick at him.

"California Brown! Look at me!" I froze. Daddy pulled me into his arms, trying to calm me down. He stroked my hair and blowed on my neck. Something he always did since I was a little girl.

"Shhh." he went. "Calm down. I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I'm sorry."

"D-don't do it again." I said.

"Okay. I won't." he replied. I broke down in his arms and sobbed in his chest.

"Daddy, make the feelings go away. It's wrong. I can't feel like this." I shook my head at the thoughts. What was I suppose to do?

Daddy began humming to me. His humming always lulled me to sleep. My eyes felt heavy and didn't want to stay open any longer. I slowly fell asleep as he rocked me in his arms.

His chest felt so nice beneath my hand. I moved down to his abs and counted them as he continued to kiss me. One..two..three..four..five..six. He turned us over and I giggled as he breathed in my ear. His cool breath tickled my neck and I felt him tug at my panties. He ran one hand in my hair and gripped it. I kissed him fiercely as I felt him remove my bra. A rush of feelings came over me as he softly bit my neck. He removed my underwear, then his boxers. I wanted it so bad. He teased me by just barely touching me with it. I grunted in frustration at his childish manner. He leaned in and whispered ever-so-softly.

"I love you, Cali." He kissed me again. It was so close. I could feel it. I could feeling him slowly about to go inside I me....

I shot up in bed, realizing none of it was real. I looked down at myself. I was sweating. A lot. I saw that I was in a bed. A big one at that. The room was big, a nice size. Was I alone? I feared that I was.

"Daddy?" I called out.

"What?" The voice came out of nowhere making me scream. "Cali, why-" I screamed again, finally noticing that Daddy was right beside me this whole time. I didn't even realize it! I fell off the bed, hitting my head on the bed frame.

"Ouch! God! That fucking hurt!" I cursed at myself.

"You okay?" Daddy leaned over the side and looked at me.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" I growled at him. He chuckled that cute chuckle amd got out of bed. Wait, did I just call his chuckle cute? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! He tries to help me up but I roll away from him, quickly standing up. He looked hurt again.

"So does this whole thing prevent me from touching you ever again?" he asked me.

"No, it's just, I don't know how to deal with it. I can't give in. But.....I don't want it to go away." I looked down at my feet. "And the dream I just had. I loved it, but I hate it."