Chapter 7

A/n: I forgot to tell you guys that the last Taylor's p.o.v. was actually 8 months before that morning in the apartment. I edited it, so if you don't understand what I mean just go back. Now back to the story.

Shawn p.o.v.

I turned on to my parents street and I started to get really nervous. I haven't seen my family in five years. Aaliyah was now 17 years old. She must have changed a lot. When I was seventeen I looked nothing like how I looked when I was 12.

"Daddy, are we there yet," Drew asks.

"Yes Drew we're almost there," I say smiling. I find my parents house and park on the side of the road. I see both my parents car in the driveway, so they must be home. I get out of the car and help my kids out of their seats. I take out Danny first and put him in the sidewalk and then take out Drew.

I'm about to put Drew down when he clings to me. I frown, these last couple of days he doesn't let me carry him. He says he can do it himself. "What's wrong," I ask.

"What if day don't like me," he whispers into my ears. He's always so insecure, but doesn't like to show it.

"I'm sure they are going to like you," I say.

"What if day don't like my outfit. Maybe I should have listened to Lizzie," he says.

"You look great and if they don't like what's you're wearing then they are crazy," I assure him. He smiles up at me and says, "Tank you daddy." I smile back and grab Danny's hand and we walk to my parents house. I ring the doorbell and hear people inside. Drew hides in my neck and Danny squeezes my hand tightly.

The door opens and I see a familiar girl with brown hair and eyes. "Shawn," she asks. I nod my head. "Hey Aaliyah," I say. She has grown a lot and looks different, but she still has the same face. I see tears of happiness on her face.

"Daddy, why she sad," Danny asks. Aaliyah notices my kids. She smiles bigger.

"Guys this is your Aunt Aaliyah," I say.

"You can just call me Aunt Ali," she says. Danny let's go of my hands and gives her a big hug and she hugs back. I get closer and hug her too with Drew.

"You smell like chewwies," Drew points out. She chuckles. "It's my shampoo," she answers. Drew nods his head.

"Aaliyah who's at the door," I hear my mother say. Aaliyah gestures us in and leads us to the kitchen. When we walk in  I see my mother baking cookies. When she turns around she gasps.

"Shawn," she says running to me and hugging me and Drew. "I can't believe you're here," she says. I nod my head. "You smell like chocolate," Drew whispers. My lets go and sees both my child.

"Who are these darlings," my mother asks.

"Do you guys want to introduce yourselves," I ask.

"I'm Danny. It's nice to meet you mam," says Danny with his hand out. My mom shakes his hand before pulling him into a hug. "It's nice to meet you too. I'm your Grams," she says.

When they let go Danny runs up to me and looks up at Drew. "Drew down," Danny orders. Drew shakes his head. "Please Drew," Danny begs. Drew shakes his head. Danny huffs at him. Drew is always shy with new people, unless you get him angry.

"Drew she won't hurt you. She's your grandma," I say.

"Okay," he says. I put him down and we get closer to my mom. Drew clings my pants scared.

"Hello darling. I'm Grams," my mother says.

"Hi. I'm Drew."

"Well Drew, do you and your brother want to help me make cookies for dinner?"