Chapter 10

Taylor p.o.v.

As soon as I saw him I felt my heart skip a beat. His beautiful soft brown hair, his pink plump lips that are practically begging to be kissed, those big brown innocent eyes that make me melt into a puddle, his soft smooth skin. Everything about him was perfect.

That's when reality crashed when I heard Drew say, "Daddy I hungy." I shake my head remembering he has a son and is probably in a relationship. I can't believe I didn't recognize him. His son looks so much like him with a few features that looked familiar, but didn't know from where.

"Sorry. I guess I should have fed you something other than candy and soda," I say.

"It's okay Tay," Drew says while being picked up by his father. I smile at him. He is such a great kid. Really smart, good sense of humor, creative. I hope my kids are like that.

"He's really cute," I tell Shawn.

"Yeah I know," he says kissing his son's head.

"Just like his daddy," I add and get rewarded with one of Shawn's signature blush. I can't help but smirk at his adorableness.

"Yeah, whatever," Shawn says.

His son starts to poke his cheek. "Daddy you sick? You wed and hot."

"He sure is," I say and give Shawn a wink. He gets even more flushed and I chuckle a little. Drew looks really confused and looks between us.

"It's just a little warm out," Shawn tells his son who nods.

"How many kids do you and your wife have," I ask a little sadly. Of course he has wife or at least a girlfriend. He couldn't have had them on his own and he couldn't have adopted a kid at such a young age. Or could he?

"Drew I bet you can't cover your ears and count to 50," Shawn challenges.

"Yes I can. Watch," Drew covers his ears and starts to count.

"Well...they kind of...were born in a weird way," he says.

"Okay. What does that have to do with anything?"

"I kind of needed money for school and I sold my 'stuff' to pay for it," Shawn says while his cheeks were really red

My eyes go wide. "You were a prostitute," I yell. Getting kind if pissed off at the thought of somebody touching my Shawn.

"NO. OH MY GOSH Taylor. I would never do that," he screams. I calm down a bit knowing that my Shawn didn't have sex for money.

"So what did you sell," I ask. He bites his lip while still blushing hard. "My sperm," he whispers. I start to crack up a little. It was such a relief that that was all he was doing. "A woman picked me as a donor and used my stuff. About a month after giving birth to them she tracked me down and said she didn't want the kids. She gave the choice to keep them or put them up for adoption. I decided to keep them and yeah," he says.

I can't believe that woman. She missed out on a great kid like Drew and his brother. Somethings are still bothering me though. Drew said something about a Papa named Taylor. He also said something briefly about him being in his daddy's tummy. Plus how could a woman find the donor track him down in one month especially since he moved to another country.

"Wow. That's crazy," I say.

"I know."

"I hope it didn't ruin yours and your girlfriend relationship," I say trying to find out if he's in one or not. I don't know why, because I'm perfectly happy with Chelsea...I think.

"No, no girlfriend. Taking care of two kids leaves no time for relationships. I'm gay anyways." When he says those words I felt the happiest I've felt in years.

Drew stops counting and covering his ears and yells, "you see daddy! I did!"

"I know I saw," he chuckles. I loved his laugh it was like music to my ears. I want to copy Nash and record Shawn's laugh  and make it my ringtone. I would never put it on vibrate and would always smile whenever I hear it.

Wait, what am I saying. He's been back in my life for like an hour and I'm already falling head over heels for him. I can't do that. I'm in a relationship already, plus he has his kids I can't steal all his attention away from them. Is it fair though to be with a person you don't love. Is it fair not to tell the person you love you love them. What am I talking about love? Do I love him? We haven't talked in 5 years and before that we barley talked each other. Am I crazy to love my childhood crush?

"Taylor it's closing time," Ashton says pulling me out of thought. Ashton walks to us and hugs Shawn and Drew.

"Hey Ash," Shawn greets. I feel a twinge of jealousy. I know Ashton is gay or as he says dudesexual and is single. Drew likes him and he also wears bandannas like me which Drew likes. He has a chance with Shawn and I don't like it. What am I saying? Ashton is my friend and Shawn is single and could do whatever he wants. That doesn't mean I don't feel jealous though.

"So Shawnie. How have you been," he says letting go of Shawn.

"Good. You?"

"Good. Real good. By chance have you heard anything about Luke?

Shawn smiles looking at him. He has a smile that can light up this whole town.

"Well he has moved back to Vineville. I saw him today actually in the morning. He's a single father," he says.

I see Ashton smile so big that his dimples show. "Really? He's single? I-I mean he's moved back?"

Shawn laughs and nods his head. "Yes he's moved back and is single. It's okay to tell me you like him. He told me he still likes you too. He also said he still wants that piggy back ride."

Ashton seems really happy and is bouncing up and down like a little kid on a sugar rush. "Can you give me his address?"

"How about you meet him tomorrow? He's coming over for a play date with our kids. I have to warm you though he has five kids."

"I don't care if he has a hundred kids as long as I have a chance with my Lukey," Ashton says.

I laugh. "Lukey really?"

"Shut up. It's not like you never had a weird nickname."

"Yeah. Tay-ter tots. I still can't believe you all of those," Shawn says laughing.

"Whatever princess," I say. Shawn blushes at the old nickname I use to call him. I decide to tease him a little. "I also remember you also called me you Taybear."

"Shut up. It's not my fault your so cuddly," he says softly.

"If Mr.Muffin can never satisfy you call me up and I will please all your needs," I say seductively. Shawn is all crimson by now and Drew keeps on touching his cheeks thinking Shawn had a fever.

"How do you even know I still have Mr.Muffin?"

"I saw it on your Instagram in high school. It said hanging with my bae and you were wearing your cute glasses and did a peace sign while cuddling with him," I say.

"You saw that. Gosh I was such a dork."

"I found it really cute. You should wear you glasses again. They looked good on you."

"Well I think I should go," Shawn says trying to avoid the subject. I smile at him and say goodbye. I also give him a car seat for Drew. Ashton also hugs him and I give him the stink eye till they pull apart. Nash already left and went home after he cleaned his eyes.

We close up and I see Shawn buckling up Drew. When he finishes he turns to me and I wave. He waves back. I then shout "Good nipples you." He blushes immediately and looks everywhere, but me and I laugh.

Oh how Shawn makes me happy.

--------
I hope you liked it. I wanted to say thank you to everybody who has read this book and have read my other book. Thank you for voting thank you for following and most of all thank you for commenting because I love your comments and support. Thank you to all. Please vote comment follow and share.