Chapter 22 (Last Chapter)

Taylor p.o.v.

"What," I scream at the doctor. This couldn't be happening. How does something like this even happen? "Why doesn't he remember me?"

"Well Mr. Caniff do you see here," he points to part of Shawn's CAT scan brain. "This part of the brain deals with processing faces. And this part," he moves to another part of his brain, "this deals with somebody's memory. These parts of the brain hurt during the crash. I believe that your face was the last thing he was processing before he was hit and the damage affected any information it had in its memory of you."

"Is there anything I can do," I ask. There had do be something I could do, I couldn't just let him forget about me.
Dr. Maloley shakes his head. "Sorry, but all you can do is wait for your friend to remember," he tells me.

I wanted to hit something so bad right now. I finally got him back in my life and now I lost him completely. I lost my Shawnie boy.

I march out of the room and go outside to think. I couldn't handle all this. I couldn't handle with Shawn not knowing me. Every time I look at him, it feels like a constant reminder of all my biggest mistakes. Not holding him the morning after we made love for the first time, not telling him how I felt, not chasing after him, not running fast enough, not doing anything right. I punch the tree in garden as tears of anger and sadness fall down my cheeks.

"Are you okay," I hear a voice ask behind me.

I turn around and see my angel looking at me with worry in his eyes. He looked so beautiful right now with the son hitting his face just right. All his bruises were gone and he was now wearing regular clothes.

I wipe my eyes and nod my head. "Yeah, um I'm fine."

"You sure," he asks.

I sniff, "yeah. I should be asking you that. You were just hit by a car," I point out.

He smiles up at me. "Yeah, but I'm fine. You on the other hand, eh not so much," he giggles out.

His little giggle actually made me smile, which I haven't done much of since the accident. I then feel a great guilt when I think about the accident. My face frowns again as I know I should apologize. "I'm sorry Shawn," I whisper out.

"Sorry for what," he asks.

I sigh and prepare everything what I'm about to say. "Shawn, you may not remember me, but I'm the reason why you got hit by that car. Shawn nods his head and tells me to go on. "Well you accompanied me to a ball that night and afterwards we kind of made love and then some drunk chick kissed me and you saw it and ran and you looked back at me and you got hit by a car," I ramble to him.

He looks at me, with a little frown on his face. "I have a terrible sex life," he says with a little smile and a light blush. 

"W-what," I ask with a little chuckle. It was kind of cute, hearing him say word that he thinks is a no no word. 

He rubs the back of his neck as he looks over at me. "Well the first guy I...you know did the thing, acted like a big meanie and kicked me out. Though with him I did get my two beautiful angels and the second guy, I get hit by a pumpkin truck and I can't remember him," he says with bright red cheeks. 

When he said the angels part, I felt something in my body shift. "What do you mean by your two angels?"

"Oh, well you see..there's two new genes that allow gay guys to get pregnant. I had one of them and he had the other and the two of got me pregnant," he says. 

I froze when I heard those words. If Shawn's only had sex two times and I've had sex with him two times. That means Drew and Danny are my kids. "Shawn, do you remember this guy's face."