Chapter 19

It's Friday night and I've already worked my first week here. It wasn't as boring as I thought it was and I kind of had fun. I met some of the important people here and have made a few friends. Though Taylor doesn't like me talking to a guy named William. William is a lawyer here and I think he has an eye and lip problem. Whenever I turn back around, he always has his eyes looking at my hips and biting his lip.

Right now I was just putting some last minute meeting schedules in his computer as he plays with the kids. Tori is in the office waiting for us to finish. We're going to have a little slumber party at my house after work.

"So...Shawn, have you and Taylor...you know. Let his swimmers go upstream," she says grinning to me.

I frown and look at her. "We haven't had time to go to swimming this week," I tell her.

She slaps her head and groans. "Shawn you're hopeless."

The door to the playroom opens and Drew and Danny run out of it screaming. They run to the desk and hide under the table. I look over at the door and I hear stomping. A person wearing a zombie mask pops out of the room. "Mwahahaha. Where are my snacks? They seem to have ran away."

The kids giggle under the table, hearing Taylor. I chuckle a little at his antics. Taylor stomps around the room and pretends to look for the kids. They keep on shushing each other as he gets closer and closer to them. Isabelle smiles as she looks at Taylor acting like a fool.

Taylor goes under the table and grabs the two kids. They shriek at the surprise attack and laugh as Taylor kisses and tickles them. When Taylor finishes torturing them he puts them down and there faces are flush from all the laughing.

Drew looks over to me. "Daddy why you no warn us," he complains. I shrug at them and still keep a grin on my face.

Taylor touches his stomach and pats it. "Mhm. Now that I'm done with my snack, I want the main dish."

Before I can process what he said, he pulls me close and starts tickling and kissing me like the kids. "Taylor," I shriek like the children and I soon start laughing. The kids start laughing too as they watch their daddy get tickled.

When Taylor stops tickling me, I start panting in his hold with a flushed face. He keeps his hands around my waist as I catch my breath.

"Hey before I forget. I will need you to come with me tomorrow," Taylor mentions.

"Where," I ask.

"To the solstice party. I will need my you to help me talk to all those business people."

I'm confused when he says this, because Tori said he doesn't go to these parties at all. Why would he want to go this year? I look over at Tori, for an explanation. She has her mouth wide open as she looks at us. I just nod my head to Taylor as an answer.

"Good. Now I think we should go," he says with a mischievous smirk. I don't like that smile. It looks like he thinking of something really naughty.

"Okay," I say. I log out of the computer and grab my stuff. Taylor and the kids go into the playroom to clean up their little mess. Isabelle said goodbye and walks out. We asked her if she wanted to join us, but she had to go to her husband for their weekly date night.

Tori was looking at me with a grin as she looked at me. "Shawn and Taylor kissing in a bed. F-U--."

"D-G-E," Taylor cuts off as he walks in with the kids. He gives Tori a warning look. I wonder how kissing leads to fudge. "Ready Shawnie," he asks. The two little kids laugh at the nickname.

"Yeah," I say. I put my messenger bag over my shoulder and pick up Drew. "You're getting too big to carry," I say with fake tiring.

Drew grabs my face and kisses my cheek. "Too bad. Now Cawwy me peasant."