Chocoholics and Gamers

"Is it just me or does this place look a little weird?"
Mello questioned as he looked around the dark room. The sound of rats scurrying around in the shadows somewhere nearly made me his the roof, their little footsteps were followed by more and more as the rats' tiny shadows darted along the walls. Matt shrugged,
"Probably just the poor lighting. How did we get here anyway?"
"Don't look at me, I'm just as clueless as you are."
Mello took another bite of chocolate before making his way towards the door,
"You're the one who thought it would be a good idea to skip class and check out that old warehouse where the Kira case was finally solved,"
He called over his shoulder.
"It was your idea in the first place,"
Matt replied and casually followed him out the door.

I finally managed to snap out of the dazed trance I had been locked in and followed them. A million and one questions were bubbling inside me, just waiting to burst out. Despite this for some reason I've got a feeling that Mello and Matt aren't going to be able to answer many of them. They don't even know where they are let alone how they got here. Mello mentioned something about this place looking strange to him. I felt the same way all those years ago when I entered the Deathnote realm. Could it be that the same thing has happened to them and now they've come to my world for some reason?

"Hey Matt,"
I said, trying to contain the fact that I might possibly have a heart attack (oh the irony) from the fact that I was actually talking to Matt from Deathnote, in real freaking life!
"Yeah?"
"Arr..."
I racked my brain for a question that Matt would actually be able to answer,
"Approximately how long ago was the Kira case solved?"
"About a month at the most, why?"
"Just wondering."

Ok so from what I've gathered this is a possible theory I have, a month ago (in the Deathnote Realm of course) the Kira case was solved. Shortly afterwards someone from the cases task force somehow entered my world. A month later (Deathnote realm time again) two teenagers skipped class to go and check out the scene of Kira's last stand. They were then also transported to my world and....I have no idea why.

So yeah, 10/10 for the worlds "greatest" detective. Why didn't I choose any easy job like writing books (aka fanfictions) for a living? At least that way I would have got some recognition.

That's it! If I explain what happened to Mello and Matt, I'll introduce Matsuda to them to confirm it. They may have never met but Matsuda would be able to tell them all about the Kira case......if he remembered anything that is.....Nothing makes sense anymore, my brain hurts.

"I swear there's something wrong with this place,"
Mello said to no one in particular as he stepped out into the sunlight.
"You're right,"
Matt agreed, taking off this googles and rubbing his eyes to see it the sun was somehow playing tricks on him.
"This defiantly isn't Tokyo anymore,"
Matt murmured questionably, trying to piece together exactly what happened.
"Hey whats-its-face, you have any idea where we are?"

It took me a moment to realize that Mello was talking to me. What should I say?

You're in Australia of course! You're randomly got transported here straight from Tokyo! Did I mention that your entire life up until now has been mapped out by a pair of manga artists? Pretty cool right? Oh and by the way I know all there is to know about you two. Oh and whatever you do, please refrain from googling your fanart and some particular fanfictions as they can tend to scar the viewers for life. Now remember to keep you arms and legs in the carriage at all times and enjoy the ride!

Yep, it would all go downhill from there, literally.