Azure

So I was going through some recent chapters and what to clear something up; the Shinigami's name is Hikari, but for some reason autocorrect wants it to be Hikaru I dunno why
[][][][][]][][[]][][[]][][][]][][][]][][][]][][]][][]][][][][][]][]][]][][]][][][]

I stared out the large coffee shop's window in frustration, watching the fat raindrops as they raced down the glass, thunder cackling overhead. Inside the shop it had been pleasantly warm, but the Shinigami dozing in the corner seemed to instantly drop the temperature to sub zero with his presence no matter how I tried to ignore him. By learning so much from Hikari it only made me realize how little we truly knew. Whilst the truth behind the killings had finally been revealed, what lay ahead was the problem of how kill such a creature. It made me regret my questions, wishing I had asked instead the method we should follow to erase the evil being. Hikari seemed to find the whole ordeal quite amusing and spent the remainder of the previous meeting laughing at our frustration which only worsened my mood.

"So,"
Matsuda began once the waitress had served our coffees,

"What do we do now?"

I sighed, looking away from the window to down at my coffee.

"That's the thing; I have no idea. I've used up the three questions and they've only left me with even more. It's as if Hikari knew that would happen and gave them to me just to be humored by my frustration."

I glared in the direction of the Shinigami who sat at an empty table in the corner watching the TV.
"I see,"

Matsuda said thoughtfully,

"We need to figure out how to kill that thing before it attracts even more."

I nodded, that much was obvious.

"I wonder."

He murmured, staring out the window into the dark grey clouds that had swept across the sky in the past couple of hours. I was about to resume staring out the window in frustration when a face pressed up against a the glass made me jerk backwards, my heart in my mouth.

"What the hell!?"

It took me a moment to recollect myself and figure out what I was looking at. It was Matt, he backed away from the window laughing at my reaction, Mello stood behind him, rolling his eyes. Still pissing himself laughing, Matt walked into the coffee shop shortly followed by Mello.

"Hey, sup Lady?"

I glared as he greeted me, flashing me a mischievous grin.

"How's the investigation with Ł goin'?"

Now it was Mello's turn to glare, in one fluid movement he placed his chocolate bar in his pocket and hit Matt over the back of the head.

"Idiot,"

He growled.

"Oops, sorry."

Matt laughed and casually pulled out his DS.

"Although you two did make the matter painfully obvious, how'd you know Ł anyways?"

"None of your business,"

Matsuda retorted. Although I'd never admit it I desperately wanted Matt and Mello to work with us on the case, I could think of nothing awesomer, that's a word right?

"No matter,"

Mello said, taking a seat at the table.

"We've already got it figured out."

"Figured out? What do you mean? There's no way a couple of kids-"

"I hacked the system last night,"