Mellodramatic

"Ouch,"
I sat up hesitantly, every muscle in my body seemed to be on fire and my head was throbbing like hell. I looked around cautiously to see that the others were here as well, wherever here is that is. I peered up, we were in some kind of warehouse, an eerie aura lurked about in the shadows, death hung in the air like a thick fog, nearly making me gag.

"Wait, how did we get back here?"
Matt piped up, breaking the silence.
"Beats me."
Mello replied, brushing the dust of this jeans.
"Hey Mirai, are you ok?"
Matsuda offered his hand to help me up,
"I think so,"
I replied as he helped me up,
"Where are we?"
"I don't know although I swear I've been here before."

I scanned the area carefully, suddenly realization swept over me in a wave. This warehouse was definitely familiar. There was something off though, the scenery looked strange, almost as if it were.....animated.

"How on earth....?"

I began to wander around the warehouse slowly, grimacing in pain from before, it was then that everything came back to me in a rush, the car chase, the black van against our car pushing as toward the ditch, Matsuda screaming in my ear, the brick wall coming closer and closer then suddenly....darkness. How had I completely forgotten about it? I must have driven straight into that brick wall and....ended up here somehow? If we really are back here then the first thing I need to do is find L, then maybe I will be able to get some answers to this puzzle that seems to keep rearranging itself as it pleases.

"Alright guys, lets go."
I said, pulling myself together as I lead the way makin towards the door.
"Who died and made you king?"
Mello grumbled as he followed us outside into the sunlight.
"Where are we going anyways?"
"To find Ł."
"Wait, you know Ł?"
"Yeah,"
"Would you quit it with the blunt replies and give us some actual answers?"
Mello said in annoyance, quickly catching up to me.
"I'm sorry but right now I'm just as confused as you are about the situation. Do you have any idea where L would be at this point in time? If we could just find him then we all can get some answers.....I think."

"Humph, how should I know?"
Mello stopped and crossed his arms, I never imagined him to be this stubborn. Geez......
"Hey Mello, not much times seems to have passed since we left, if we hurry Watari and the others won't even realize that we ditched."
May said, tapping Mello on the shoulder.
"You're right,"
Mello muttered, checking his watch.
"Well, bye lady."

Watari! That it, all I have to do is get to Watari, surely he'll know what's going on, even if he doesn't he can help me contact Ł.

"Hey, wait for me!"
I ran to caught up with them, leaving a poor and confused Matsuda to have no choice but to follow.