Becoming an Alpha

They new cover is by xPeanutBritttlex don't you just love it :)

The guy to the side is luke

Thanks for making this werewolf #663 and paranormal #218

LUKE'S POV

I-I'm an alpha. I never expected that I mean sure I was third in command in the last pack I was in but an alpha.  How was I supposed to do that I mean I have a mate and a daughter. I wasn't raised for that.  Sighing I tapped into the pack link I had with my sisters. I gotta tell Sabrina talk to you later.

I knocked on the door to our room softly not wanting to disturb Trina or Sabrina.  Then my beautiful mate's voice called "Come on in she is still awake."

I walked in and kissed Sabrina and pecked Trina on the head. "I'll put her to bed" I said before grabbing the little monkey. I set her down in her little bed and told Trina a story about an Alpha Wolf finding his mate. She quickly fell asleep and I walked back to Sabrina and told her to sit on the bed.

"I just discovered that I am an alpha wolf and my father is the the alpha of the Red-bat Pack." I said looking her in the eyes.

"What!" she exclaimed "What about your mum who was she?" She asked looking at me with a worried expression on her face.

I sighed and told her watching her face the whole time. "That's awesome" She squealed launching herself at me. 

I nodded against her lips then began to slowly lay her back on to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three months later

I was at a camp that all future alphas were required to go to our councilors were real Alphas fortunately my father was not there. Also I would be turning twenty two this weekend and would have to go take over my dad's pack.

I trudged to my cabin and began to pack because we left tomorrow.  When I finished packing I lay down in my bed and began to think of the way my powers had developed. Now I could talk to any animal, force any animal to do any thing, and put my mind into any animals body. It had taken me by surprise when I heard a squirrel saying "Omg these walnuts making me fat!"

I was almost used to it now but it sure would be confusing when I got back home to my baby girl Trina and my lovely mate Sabrina. Gosh I miss them so much I cant wait till I get back to them. I am so happy that they went ahead to the pack and will be there when I become alpha tomorrow. I fell asleep think of that and how I hoped my sisters finished up there mission in time for the ceremony.

The next day

I stood in front of the beta who would swear me in because my father had died.  I nervously looked out toward the crowd not seeing my sisters.

"Are you ready to begin" asked the Beta Sam. I looked at him quickly and nodded then looked back out towards the audience. Tori was there now and Eli was walking over to her!  The Beta began to chant in the packs vernacular (common language).

I repeated what he said looking at the basin I would have to pour my blood into. Suddenly I sensed a new arrival and looked back out at the audience to see Jordi and Nina walking in together.

The Beta had finished speaking and shifted so I shifted to. He sat down and I approached him slowing watching him lower his head submissively.  I bit into his ear and the blood fell into the basin. Then I shifted back into a human and grabbed a knife from the altar. I sliced my wrist shallowly and let the blood drip into the basin.

Suddenly I felt a rush of power so strong that it almost knocked me back.The ceremony was over and I was Alpha. 

I jumped off of the stage and walked over to my sisters, Sabrina, and Trina. They all patted me on the  on the back and congratulated me while the other pack members came up and bowed.

Later when it was just my family eating dinner I asked 'Did ya'll catch that rouge that you were after?"

"Yeah we caught it alive just like we were supposed to" said Jordi smirking.

"How did you have time to bring it back to the council house and make it to the ceremony?" I asked curiously.

Eli Jordi, and Nina began to laugh wildly and Tori said "We didn't drop him off yet he is kinda tied up in the back of Eli's car."

"Nice" I said shaking my head at them while Trina giggled and Sabrina laughed.