Ready

My sisters walked out smirking and chuckling.  I glared at them until the door slammed then  I glanced over at Kayden and saw that he was tense and impatient looking.  I walked over to him and placed my arm on his bicep.

"What's wrong babe"  I asked looking up at his deep green eyes. 

He growled and pulled me into him and said "You aren't wearing a shirt and there are other males who use the gym."

My mouth formed a perfect O as I understood what he wanted.  "Kayden I'm not gonna wear a shirt while I work it's to uncomfortable and restricting."

He made a face and said  "Then why do you need to work out?"

I sighed and answered him "I guess I never did tell you my job."

I put on his offered shirt and walked back to his room with him. On the way there I made up my mind thinking I'm ready.  Once we were there I began to tell him everything from when I was adopted to now at the age of twenty. He growled furiously and used every curse word he knew.  

I kissed him to calm him down at least ten times and made him swear not to go after my old pack.  They just weren't worth it I had thought about it once and decided that they would destroy them selves.

He had agree to let me work out in those clothes as long as I didn't talk to guys while wearing them.  He had also said that I could go on missions any time i I told him I was going.

I looked at Kayden as I finished my tale and was met with love in his eyes. It was defiantly something I could get used to. 

I reached up and caressed his ace saying "Kayden I'm ready to join the pack as your mate."

He picked me up and twirled me around saying"I love you I love you so much"

I took a leap of faith and answered "I love you"

He kissed all over my face and when we calmed down he said "You know I have to introduce you to my family before the pack right."

"Why" I whined nervous about meeting his family.  He just chuckled and shook his head before we fell back on to the bed and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So guys this story is almost over and I'll inish it with in the next chapter or so. When it is done I will take A Hobo's love o hold and post some  the spin off which is called The Family of Nina Brookes

ps. the first comment gets the next chapter dedicated to them