Important matters

There scared of me when I have so much more to be scared of. As I mulled over that someone came up to me and said "ma'am I'm done." 

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up there was a young man in front of me. He was about 16 with  light brown straight hair and grey eyes the same shade as mine.  

I said "you did all 15 laps?" 

"yes I did may I go my mate is waiting for me?"  

"why wasn't your mate at training?" I said standing up.  

"she's pregnant" he said surprised by my question.  

"that's fine than what's your name?" I asked.  

"Luke ma'am" he said strongly.  

"well then Luke you are dismissed." as he began to walk away I yelled "one more thing don't call me ma'am my name is Brookes." 

He isn't normal this isn't the pack he was born into. His attitude is different his personality stronger. Like he's holding the world on his shoulders and he can just barely handle it. I'm gonna have to look into him.  

The next half an hour went by quickly I dismissed people and told them that practice starts at 5:00 AM tomorrow. After I dismissed the last trainee I went to go see the man I hospitalized. I walked in and shook the doctor awake.  

"hello" he mumbled not fully awake.  

"Hello" I said. Then I got down to business "how is he?" I asked jerking my head to the man in the bed. 

"Jake oh he's fine he'll be up and about by tomorrow." said the doctor.  

I said "good" then walked out the door to go find the alpha. Once I found the alpha I led him to his office.  

At his office I said "sit we need to discuss things. Starting off with your border patrols. Tell me who leads day shift who leads night shift how many wolfs on each?" 

The alpha Evan said "for day shift jake is in charge. For night shift Luke is in charge. You'd have to ask them about the amount of wolfs they organize it all."  

I said "ok second order of business your fighters are weak I've told them all to report to me at 5:00 am for training. Is there anyone who you believe will need extra training."  

"No" said the alpha shaking his head.  

I said "good that'll be all for now I must go talk with Jake and Luke."  

I stood up and walked out mumbling under my breath. "stupid ignorant alpha." 

I walked to my room and collapsed onto my bed. I'll speak to Jake and Luke tomorrow. Now I need rest if I don't sleep tomorrow will be filled with horrible breakdowns filled with thoughts of the past.